TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

I hope he does well. Different kids mature at different stages. I was disappointed it didn't work out here. Hope he gets things turned around and becomes a star.
Thank you. I'm probably the only one that's happy he left. I've only been to Neyland once and that was 2016 against UF. We all know how that turned out. And damn was it hot AF that day. He's really a good kid and I'm not just saying that because we're family.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Thank you. I'm probably the only one that's happy he left. I've only been to Neyland once and that was 2016 against UF. We all know how that turned out. And damn was it hot AF that day. He's really a good kid and I'm not just saying that because we're family.
Why are you happy he left? Just curious.

Ah, don't be like that. Does Kaidon harbor any I'll will toward TN or does he realize he screwed up?
I haven't spoken to him. The family sure doesn't and are embarrassed quite honestly. I assure you no other fan base would've done for Ken in regards to covid like the Vols did. When Kaidon visited knoxville as a recruit Arkansas had the lead by a large margin. I knew once they went that's where he would end up. The support for Tenn is unrivaled in the SEC. I've been to almost all schools and A&M is a close second but they are just a weird ass cult. It sucks how everything transpired. Drop him off, Ken gets sick and isn't expected to make it, and then all 3 boys start acting out. Ken pulls through and Kaidon still does stupid stuff that's not his norm. He knows he blew a great opportunity but sadly he knows he's talented enough to get another chance. I'm sure he now knows how thin the ice is or it's off to Juco. Many things happened behind the scenes regarding Vol support and we will forever be grateful. @Bassmaster_Vol I'll tell Weinke hello for you.

I haven't spoken to him. The family sure doesn't and are embarrassed quite honestly. I assure you no other fan base would've done for Ken in regards to covid like the Vols did. When Kaidon visited knoxville as a recruit Arkansas had the lead by a large margin. I knew once they went that's where he would end up. The support for Tenn is unrivaled in the SEC. I've been to almost all schools and A&M is a close second but they are just a weird ass cult. It sucks how everything transpired. Drop him off, Ken gets sick and isn't expected to make it, and then all 3 boys start acting out. Ken pulls through and Kaidon still does stupid stuff that's not his norm. He knows he blew a great opportunity but sadly he knows he's talented enough to get another chance. I'm sure he now knows how thin the ice is or it's off to Juco. Many things happened behind the scenes regarding Vol support and we will forever be grateful. @Bassmaster_Vol I'll tell Weinke hello for you.
Hang around. You're a very respectful rival poster. Can't say that about many rival posters.

Give him your best Gaulden impression for me….

j/k

Heupel told him to kick rocks.

No way does he even waste his time on this guy.

He also didn't look great in his one game against a team with a pulse (whose defense isn't in the same stratosphere as Iowa's). Great numbers in Conference USA don't mean all that much and, on top of the discipline issues that got him booted from Knoxville in the first place, I doubt he wants to be a backup when he could start at a needier P5 or G5.

VN Store

Back