'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee signee)

I don't get some people's views on recruits. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Does he have the physical and mental tools necessary to excel? Of course. The eyes, his HS coach, and our coaching staff all say he does.

Josh Palmer was a 3* on Rivals. He had a handful of legit P5 offers out of HS. What happened? Third round pick in the NFL while having to catch passes from the worst QB in P5 football. He was rated lower than Miller by Rivals and they have similar body types.

Heckuva pick up. It's a big deal.

What did I say that is wrong? VN always goes with whoever has our players ranked higher
Name a school the undervalues their recruits. It is no different at UT than anywhere else. Also many folks put way too much into rankings even over coaches. Plus with covid you really don't believe the ranking system has it right do you??? It's never been a perfect science, when I see a player with a ton of offers even if he is a 3 or 4 star I pretty much assume he has some talent. I trust power 5 offers over evaluators at camps and high school ratings. GBO!!!!!!!

Nice nice pickup. He looked pretty decent at RB too.
Someone said he's like Palmer, but honestly he plays a lot like JMahrr Chase.

Reactions: onevol74
Name a school the undervalues their recruits. It is no different at UT than anywhere else. Also many folks put way too much into rankings even over coaches. Plus with covid you really don't believe the ranking system has it right do you??? It's never been a perfect science, when I see a player with a ton of offers even if he is a 3 or 4 star I pretty much assume he has some talent. I trust power 5 offers over evaluators at camps and high school ratings. GBO!!!!!!!
I agree, you are not seeing me complaining about this class.

Reactions: reVOLution33
and what ? I am just saying its the VN way. You want to make it out more than what it is. You try this with a lot of posters
You had no reason for pointing it out? Like it was unique to this fan board? And thanks for keeping track of my posting tendencies. I don’t know a ******* thing about you. 😏

You had no reason for pointing it out? Like it was unique to this fan board? And thanks for keeping track of my posting tendencies. I don’t know a ******* thing about you. 😏
Dont care what you know about me. If you think I am the first one that has ever pointed this out then you are slipping

Dont care what you know about me. If you think I am the first one that has ever pointed this out then you are slipping
Slipping from what? Some contrived posting grading system? Original point is you made out that fans going with the highest ranking is “the VN way”. Are you maintaining that every other fanbase and message board refrains from the practice? Only way I’ll rescind my negative star rating of your analysis hinges on your answer. 😎

Reactions: tnvols72
Slipping from what? Some contrived posting grading system? Original point is you made out that fans going with the highest ranking is “the VN way”. Are you maintaining that every other fanbase and message board refrains from the practice? Only way I’ll rescind my negative star rating of your analysis hinges on your answer. 😎
I will make you wait for my answer then. I want you to sweat it out lol

VN Store

Back