'21 TN ATH D’Arco Perkins-McAllister (TCU Signee)

Cam Miller will be our next commit. We will land Isaiah Horton too. Both 4 star WRs. I don't care where we get the talent from as long as we get the talent. That being said in-state targets are really important, but this staff had zero connections to this class of in-state guys. Next year will be a lot better and I think we land a lot of in-state guys (Caleb Herring, Adarius Redmond, Luke Brown, Ayden Greene, Brycen Sanders, Nathan Robinson). Many more we are at the top of the list for (Ayden Bussell, Joe Crocker, Lance Williams, Nate Spillman). Our in-state recruiting will be fine

If we were landing elite talent right now, I’d agree with you that where that talent comes from isn’t that relevant.

The issue is we aren’t landing talent and we have a lot of in state talent this year that we could use. I know it’s not all the fault of the current staff, but given how bad our last class was, and how bad this class is on pace for, it’s cause for concern

If we were landing elite talent right now, I’d agree with you that where that talent comes from isn’t that relevant.

The issue is we aren’t landing talent and we have a lot of in state talent this year that we could use. I know it’s not all the fault of the current staff, but given how bad our last class was, and how bad this class is on pace for, it’s cause for concern
That’s why I think the new transfer rules will favor us for next 2-3 years and we should shore up those holes until relationships can be rebuilt. And again, unlike last staff, develop talent and these 3*s could outperform the 4* & 5*s Pruitts and his conmen staff were bringing in.

This class is only bad on paper but for the system CJH runs this class is really good… that’s the problem we not used to coaches getting players to fit a system and coaching them up in that system… only questionable commit is the grant tackle and with his size and frame he has a high ceiling once he gets on a college weight program… ppl just need to watch the film and judge themselves before trusting star rankings…

Heupel had 5 drafted at UCF this year

Banks had 3 defensive players at Penn St

TCU had 2 players drafted

Until now, I wasn't completely convinced that they had an agenda, other than that UT hasn't excelled recently. TCU is so painfully mediocre, and the current staff has had excellent results getting guys in the league, it's really obvious now. Sad.

All of his offers were commitable and he loved the HC who is a former VOL and a defensive coaching genius. CGP produces pros and sold Darco on playing early and going pro in 3 yrs. It's pretty simple ppl just gotta get kids to buy in and make th believe based on evidence and results that you have.
Stfu...no one cares...now go give a crappy fade to.someone.

Are we the only major state school who’s football factories actively recruit against them? **** NPA.
Hopefully the ever increasing reliance on the transfer portal in recruiting eventually puts that hustle out of business. Why deal with shady handlers to get high school kids when you can use those spots on guys with college experience already under their belts?

I dont think its him that much. NPA has been sending players elsewhere for years. He is easy to pick on because he has the grammatical competence of a kindergartener.

I don't know. My wife teaches preschool and de1 is closer to their level of sentence structure and spelling ability. Let's not insult kindergarteners everywhere by comparing their grammar skills to de1's.

Just can’t convince me a Nashville kid with committable offers in southeast picks TCU without more to the story. Zach Evans has opened the door there to the bag train along with their want for TX growth. Probably going to have Gary push kids to their programs locally there.

It’s not a coincidence npa kids were talking about new TN staff when initially hired and how hard we were recruiting them first week or two on job to suddenly refuse to visit or give time of day since the public bashing on this board started. I mean it would be one thing if there was actual recruitments happening but they all at least for 22 class have come to complete stops. I give you one or two kids as a coincidence but this is ridiculous at this point.

Wille Martinez had three or four DBs he coached drafted in the 2021 draft. I would argue his path to immediate playing is faster and he would receive better coaching at Tennessee than at TCU. Not a coincidence all these defensive prospects in state are headed elsewhere

Wille Martinez had three or four DBs he coached drafted in the 2021 draft. I would argue his path to immediate playing is faster and he would receive better coaching at Tennessee than at TCU. Not a coincidence all these defensive prospects in state are headed elsewhere

De1 hates Willie. Has always said he sucks. But somehow Willie was the last dude here to have kids make NfL in our secondary and then as you said had 3 of his DBs drafted

1. These guys got hired about 15 minutes ago. Seriously, the dead period ended 5/31.
2. They will find guys who want to be here and be coached. It won’t matter if they are TN guys, but that would be a bonus.

Lmao we're the only reason he even considered giving UT. A damn chance get over it. I'm not sure when this fan base became so soft, entitled, and ghey. Really pathetic when a kid chooses elsewhere its always shyt other than the truth of the matter that the program sucks right now and as I have said kids are choosing more proven programs right now. It's laughable to read constantly that NPA is an anti-UT recruiter when we have several kids who hv gone to UT even thru the stinky yrs under coaching malpractice and go updraft only to show how much talent they truly have on Sundays. Save it whiners none of what you say phases myself or Buck. When they had stupid HC with no speed training and amateur S/C coaches we paid for kids to get speed training in Knoxville whether trained with us or not. We've helped every coach here so F*** you if you're whining.

Reactions: 1Volnation and you
I wonder how the big barber convention up in Cincy is going? You have to stay up on the latest scissor technology or you can't stay relevant in the haircutting trades these days.
Damn Chinese clippers gonna run us all out of business…

Sorry damn autocorrect! Typed out that MO Clipper committed and he’s a good good football man!

VN Store

Back