Votes: 123 41.8%
  • Kiffin

Votes: 25 8.5%
  • Orgeron

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Leach

Votes: 6 2.0%

• Total voters
Between Mullen and Smart for me. Mullen is the biggest crybaby of all the coaches in college football. Smart is like anything else UGA related. Whenever they talk, all I can I think about is how they haven’t won a national championship in 41 years with all that talent they get.

Muschump would definitely be #1 if he were still a head coach. That dude is the most arrogant SOB for him to have some of the crappiest teams in the SEC. I still can’t believe we were one of his 4 wins at Florida in 2013.

Anything other than Kirby Smart is the wrong answer.

The 2019 Georgia game sealed that one for me. Late in the 4th and the game is over, we’re pretty much running out the clock. Kirby dials up an all out blitz on true freshman QB Maurer. Maurer gets annihilated and loses the ball, Georgia scoops it up and runs back for a score, Kirby goes running down the sideline with his fist in the air laughing hysterically.

Again….. it’s Kirby and it isn’t close.

Anything other than Kirby Smart is the wrong answer.

The 2019 Georgia game sealed that one for me. Late in the 4th and the game is over, we’re pretty much running out the clock. Kirby dials up an all out blitz on true freshman QB Maurer. Maurer gets annihilated and loses the ball, Georgia scoops it up and runs back for a score, Kirby goes running down the sideline with his fist in the air laughing hysterically.

Again….. it’s Kirby and it isn’t close.
I voted Kirby most annoying also, but on the Maurer hit we were passing, trying to score. It wasn't an all about blitz either, it was a corner blitz and not even to Maurer's blind side. Maurer's got to see that. That's on Beldar's dumb*** for not having Maurer coached up better than that.

Reactions: Nooga
I voted Kirby most annoying also, but on the Maurer hit we were passing, trying to score. It wasn't an all about blitz either, it was a corner blitz and not even to Maurer's blind side. Maurer's got to see that. That's on Beldar's dumb*** for not having Maurer coached up better than that.

We were trying to score in the sense of “the game is out of reach but let’s see if we can make something happen”, but there’s no reason to blitz there, the game is over. And there is especially no reason to go acting like you just won the Natty you’re inevitably never going to win.

We were trying to score in the sense of “the game is out of reach but let’s see if we can make something happen”, but there’s no reason to blitz there, the game is over. And there is especially no reason to go acting like you just won the Natty you’re inevitably never going to win.
Pretty sure he was just celebrating with one of his players who was like a 3 star converted running back and scored a defensive touchdown. Kirby is obviously extremely sleazy on the trail and a huge negative recruiter but that particular scenario didn't bother me situationally. We had thrown the ball like 20 yards down field multiple times leading up to that and had completed at least one, calling a corner blitz in that situation is just football.

Pretty sure he was just celebrating with one of his players who was like a 3 star converted running back and scored a defensive touchdown. Kirby is obviously extremely sleazy on the trail and a huge negative recruiter but that particular scenario didn't bother me situationally. We had thrown the ball like 20 yards down field multiple times leading up to that and had completed at least one, calling a corner blitz in that situation is just football.

Let’s just agree he has the most punchable face and leave it at that :)

Why

Why? Because he left for a better job and pay increase?

He did what he thought was best for himself, despite the fact that he had made a commitment to a program that put its faith in him to be the one who would right the ship at a critical moment. And because of his selfishness, UT football was cast into an abyss that has caused all of us to suffer for the past decade.

He didn't only force his way onto the last lifeboat, he scuttled the ship and left us all to deal with the consequences. The idea that any Vol football fan could be okay with that is beyond my comprehension.

Leach. He’s the biggest jerk in college football, he’s never won anything, but people act like he’s wonderful. He needs the hell punched out of him.

VN Store

Back