Votes: 123 41.8%
  • Kiffin

Votes: 25 8.5%
  • Orgeron

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Leach

Votes: 6 2.0%

• Total voters
Saban is a football God. I hate UF as much as anybody, but Mullen dosen't bother me. Despite what Kiffin did to us, I've always liked him. Orgeron and Leach never cross my mind.

I HATE UGA and Kirby. Not because of their recent success either. I live in Ga (born and raised) Ga fans are the worst, hands down. Kirby is a Butch clone in a better situation and everyone acts like he's the next Saban. I hate his mouth, I hate his voice, I hate his haircut, and can't wait till he's exposed.

Got to be Mullen. Dude runs his mouth and it's just weird that his wife kisses the players. Hating Saban is worthless. Smart seems more punchable, but he's actually a good guy. Kiffin, Leach and Coach O are harmless.

Saban is a football God. I hate UF as much as anybody, but Mullen dosen't bother me. Despite what Kiffin did to us, I've always liked him. Orgeron and Leach never cross my mind.

I HATE UGA and Kirby. Not because of their recent success either. I live in Ga (born and raised) Ga fans are the worst, hands down. Kirby is a Butch clone in a better situation and everyone acts like he's the next Saban. I hate his mouth, I hate his voice, I hate his haircut, and can't wait till he's exposed.

What a shame. Kirby speaks very highly of you.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
Got to be Mullen. Dude runs his mouth and it's just weird that his wife kisses the players. Hating Saban is worthless. Smart seems more punchable, but he's actually a good guy. Kiffin, Leach and Coach O are harmless.
I don’t “love” to hate him tho. I hate that we even have to think about him. Such a goofball. Same w Smart. Another goober. Agree Saban is pointless hating. I’m entertained by Kiffin and that’s why I “love” hating him.

Reactions: GenRRN
The thread title and the title on the poll aren’t really the same. Mullen is by far the most annoying, but that doesn’t mean I love to hate him. I just wish he’d go away

Don't we have a few of our own that should be on this list?

I'm on the Smart train here. The guys middle school antics and fake intensity really bother me. He's obviously a good field and recruiting coach, and has showed some class to put his foot on the brake against our recent pathetic teams, but you asked.

Kiffen may be harmless- but i can hate him can't I?

Spurrier to this very day. He had our # when he was at UF.

Kirby Smart- all the way. Just comes across as a not very good used car salesman, can’t believe anything he says.

VN Store

Back