Get to know Joe Milton

Don't scream at me but could you see Joe change positions? I just think about Pitts for FL last year and how Joe has size and speed. He probably has good hands and would (maybe) be a match up issue for a LB if he changed to TE. I just think we have several QB's that can work the system, if Joe is the best then let him play QB. With this teams lack of play makers last year I just want to see every player that can help this team play even if it is a change of positions.

If he can’t play QB here it’ll be somewhere else.

Reactions: jerrync
LMAO.

A kid that is the combo of a Hurts and Tua the size of CAM that can make any throw on the field and run for short downs. Oh yeah, he was also a coach HYPE croot.

OH TAY pj. what ever you say.

Did I mention he has been mentored for this by one of the the top ten QB coaches on the planet? It's all there folks.

LMAO.

A kid that is the combo of a Hurts and Tua the size of CAM that can make any throw on the field and run for short downs. Oh yeah, he was also a coach HYPE croot.

Did I mention he has been mentored for this by one of the the top ten QB coaches on the planet? It's all there folks.
Ryan Leaf?

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
Just win baby win. He is here because he had a JG and Maurer problem of throwing to the other team. Let's hope he does better with Heupel's coaching and system.

By all accounts, he is a striking physical specimen. Everyone talks about what an impact he has on them when they see him close-up in person. A guy like that, with the arm strength and experience he possesses, has got to have everyone pulling for him to win the starting job -- not to be given the job, but to earn it and be worthy of it. He has so much potential. If he could live up to it he could be the difference between an okay season and a good/great one.

If he’s got all the tools and CJH can’t get the best out of him Tennessee has more than one problem

Wouldn't it be great if our QB was a leader you could rally behind, a guy who you felt could propel your team to a win...instead of always having to cringe and peek out of one eye as you wait for the QB to make a huge mistake? Man, I hope Milton is that guy. Sounds like he has the most upside to really elevate his game--and the team--to the next level. May it happen!

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
May it happen indeed. Some of these other guys have a huge following tho, and are tremendous LEADERS OF MEN. I suspect HB and BM support him as much as anyone tho. JUST WIN.

Reactions: HalfullVol
I guess anything can happen when a guy gets a fresh start. But he will always be Michigan's table scraps that we fed off of. Not good enough to keep his job on a team that wasn't good to begin with.

We will, of course, see what happens. LSU got a QB from Ohio State and it worked out real well.

LMAO.

But he could not win the starting job at Michigan......why would he win it here?

Don't scream at me but could you see Joe change positions? I just think about Pitts for FL last year and how Joe has size and speed. He probably has good hands and would (maybe) be a match up issue for a LB if he changed to TE. I just think we have several QB's that can work the system, if Joe is the best then let him play QB. With this teams lack of play makers last year I just want to see every player that can help this team play even if it is a change of positions.

Put him at TE.

In theory, this sounds nice, but would be a disaster. Heupel’s offense is predicated on the run to set up RPOs and deep shots. The TE in his offense is basically a fullback, but in the gun. Every run play and most of the passing plays, they are blocking. Usually, they’ll only get the ball thrown to them in the red zone/short yardage on a playaction when they get to olé a defender and be wide open. Milton isn’t in a spot to get down n dirty every play like the offense would dictate. They could maybe use him as a situational TE, flexed/motioned out wide until he bulked up, but we need every roster spot to be meaningful right now, especially if scholly reductions are coming down the pipe. I’d see him used more like Wimbush was in ‘19 for UCF (Big QB for some zone read/RPOs in short yardage) than TE.

You didn't even watch that game. They damn near kicked our ass. and they have one of the hottest coaches in the country rn.

VN Store

Back