Most DISLIKED college football player ?

Tebow was the most sanctimonious, full of himself, irritating player I have witnessed. Most fans across the nation just loved him because of the religious vibe and his being on those really good gator teams. TV could not get enough of him, it was a constant barrage of Tebow promoting every Saturday. I've never been more irritated by an individual player....I always thought some of his schtick was just part of an image he created.
They also couldn’t wait to crucify him.

I think Tebow is actually pretty much like you see, Which is creepy in its own right.

Not to be that guy but I hated David Greene with time left. He always seemed to kill Tennessee

John Parker Wilson could be the greatest guy on the planet for all I know, but his face and that stupid haircut made me want to punch him.
had mccarron at top of list but john parker shoulda been ahead of timmy on my list

Reactions: IndyVol46
I can't hate on the opponents that were really good and beat our butts but didn't really have an attitude. Otherwise Archie Manning would be there since he led the charge that put a 38-0 whoopin on us and I could never bring myself to dislike him.

Kublanow gets my vote for his intentional, dirty, cowardly act.

siran Stacey/RB Alabama. He took a shovel pass 75 yards to the house and broke my 10 year old heart

I'm glad you dislike him because of a play and not for any personal reason. After what happened to his family, no one should hate on Siran Stacy.

Sure it had been mentioned but steve tanneyhill. Seemed to be at South Carolina for 10 yrs. mostly because of the hair and the 92 game that cost us the east

david-pollack.jpg
Yep. David Pollack. Showboat, mouthy as a player & hasn't matured one iota as a commentator. Truly a self-serving rectal scab, even by Georgia standards.

And now, these 10 years later, how has his "act" held up. Oh that's right, it has. It wasn't an act.

I understand why it frustrated you to see and hear about it all the time, but it ain't his fault. As a Gator, oh how I wish he had failed. As a Christian, oh how I wish my boys will grow to have the same character he does.

Absolutely, wish I could give you more than 1 like...

Tebow was the most sanctimonious, full of himself, irritating player I have witnessed. Most fans across the nation just loved him because of the religious vibe and his being on those really good gator teams. TV could not get enough of him, it was a constant barrage of Tebow promoting every Saturday. I've never been more irritated by an individual player....I always thought some of his schtick was just part of an image he created.

Of all the murderers, enablers, drug dealers, racists, wife beaters, and violent felons in Gainesville during that timeframe, you chose TEBOW??

There were times where he was the only offensive guy in their huddle without a rap sheet...

VN Store

Back