The latest in tailgate fashion lol

I like 'em!

file_62e5396096_original.jpg

Would these be too dressy with my checkered overalls and Peyton jersey???

take the shoes, keep the checkered overalls, ditch the jersey and go back to the coonskin hat.....and in case you don't have one, grow a beer gut....awesome fashion statement & the camera's will be sure to find you...

Reactions: tnutater
take the shoes, keep the checkered overalls, ditch the jersey and go back to the coonskin hat.....and in case you don't have one, grow a beer gut....awesome fashion statement & the camera's will be sure to find you...
You don't think a coonskin might look too much now days like a Florida mullet?
Mama would roll over in her grave if some a$$hole mistook her baby for a gator.
She never liked my hat though.

Reactions: Smokey X
You don't think a coonskin might look too much now days like a Florida mullet?
Mama would roll over in her grave if some a$$hole mistook her baby for a gator.
She never liked my hat though.

i think that if your mom could see the evolution of game day dress today vs the 50's, see would definitely think the coonskin looks better than any gator mullet. Got to have the coveralls high enough above the ankles to highlight them shoes tho....

i think that if your mom could see the evolution of game day dress today vs the 50's, see would definitely think the coonskin looks better than any gator mullet. Got to have the coveralls high enough above the ankles to highlight them shoes tho....
Thanks so much for the fashion advise..
I will have the overalls hemmed. If I may pose more questions
White socks? Orange? None? I like to really make a statement with my argyles but am unsure about the latest game day fashion.
To accessorize... A little something maybe to make the checkered overalls stand out in the crowd a bit. I was thinking about sticking the old corncob pipe that I smoked homegrown in back in the 60s (less the weed , of coarse) into the bib pocket? A smoky grey bandana pocket hanky maybe?

Reactions: Smokey X

VN Store

Back