Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Robert Meachum

Votes: 16 5.5%
  • Peerless Price

Votes: 80 27.3%
  • Larry Seivers

Votes: 16 5.5%

• Total voters
Not saying he's the best, but Alvin Harper provided one of the most spectacular plays I ever saw while playing with the Dallas Cowboys. They ran a reverse and gave him the ball. He then threw a pass, left-handed(he's right handed) like 40 yds to Michael Irvin for a TD. I can't throw at all with my off hand, yet he was able to chuck it for distance and hit his target.

How could I forget Gault he’s probaly top 5. It’s hard to pick a top 10 list of the best Tenn WR’s cause we have had so many thru the years.

Nilo Silvan[/QUOTE. I remember he scored the winning touchdown on a long reverse against Washington St. in 1994. I also remember himfumbling the opening kickoff against Florida in 1993 we had pulled within 21-14 after being down 21-0 and had some momentum till that fumble. He had some speed.

Isn't Kent still #1 in catches, yards and TDs? And he contributed this on good teams. How can it not be him?
. I believe he still is at the top of the list. He probaly should be for the numbers and production he put up from 93-96 he made some huge plays like the opening 80 touchdown pass against Bama in 95 and a big TD catch against Ohio St. that same year in the citrus bowl. I think alot of fans put Peerless and Pickens ahead of him though. I went with Peerless mainly because of the 98 season he was so amazing that year and played a huge part in us winning it all.

Reactions: vols 30
Cordarrelle Patterson is the most physically gifted freak I have seen here at wide receiver. I thought he could have been a All-SEC running back. That size speed elusiveness and change of direction that dude had was off the charts. He wasn’t much of a route runner though.

Last edited:
. I believe he still is at the top of the list. He probaly should be for the numbers and production he put up from 93-96 he made some huge plays like the opening 80 touchdown pass against Bama in 95 and a big TD catch against Ohio St. that same year in the citrus bowl. I think alot of fans put Peerless and Pickens ahead of him though. I went with Peerless mainly because of the 98 season he was so amazing that year and played a huge part in us winning it all.

True. They're all great. Pickens probably the most talented.

Never forget Peerless doing the tomahawk throat slash after the championship game 😄

VN Store

Back