Photos from yesterday's Lady Vol Camp

based on that group photo 3 players are missing TK and Jessie are in Belize and I think Marta went back to Spain to see her family who she hasnt seen in almost a year.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
A Request for Knowledge on the camp - is there still an "elite camp" as well as the regular one?

and a query about the new rules re players receiving compensation - can players now be paid?

and a third question for you who are romantic - was their a student from another university who works the camp and has a mutual attraction for one of the Lady Vols. I seem to remember that happened once. (smile)

and a third question for you who are romantic - was their a student from another university who works the camp and has a mutual attraction for one of the Lady Vols. I seem to remember that happened once. (smile)
cant say I know what you are talking about LOL..enlighten me please

I don't recognize the young lady pictured with Kellie. She's also in the front of the group picture.

A Request for Knowledge on the camp - is there still an "elite camp" as well as the regular one?

and a query about the new rules re players receiving compensation - can players now be paid?

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the players have always received compensation for working the camps with the coaches. It didn't require any rule change.

Jim

Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back