Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

This explains why you post with such assuredness that everything you say is a)important, and b) correct.

I don’t mean that as a slight or a put down, I just suddenly thought of myself 20 years ago and realized I thought the exact same way. 👍

Life has a funny way of slowly teaching you that most of what you are concerned about is a)not that important, and b)probably wrong anyway 😃

cheers

Pitches with late movement or pure gas that you can't catch up to make that very difficult.
A great pitch is hard to hit no matter what you do. Being able to go with a pitch instead of trying to pull everything gives you a much better chance of making contact imo.

The greatest hitters fail 60-70% of the time...and that number just gets much bigger against elite pitchers with great movement, control and/or velocity.

In other words...of course great pitching makes it harder..

This explains why you post with such assuredness that everything you say is a)important, and b) correct.

I don’t mean that as a slight or a put down, I just suddenly thought of myself 20 years ago and realized I thought the exact same way. 👍

Life has a funny way of slowly teaching you that most of what you are concerned about is a)not that important, and b)probably wrong anyway 😃

cheers
This post could’ve been written about that Gojira dude that used to post here constantly and then disappeared out of nowhere. I’m sure he still posts on an alter

Had a friend whose boloney and mayo sandwich kept coming up missing at lunch time.. So.... he finally made one with a 'special' mayo mix. The recipe was mayo , diced habanero peppers and ex-lax...... Needless to say, his sandwiches stopped dissappearing..

Not sure where he got the idea from... 😎
Lol..

cheers
To paraphrase this. You aren’t smart enough to realize you aren’t that smart. However, one day you will grow up and figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back