Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting lasik on Friday

Best money I ever spent. It’s incredible that you can sit up from the chair and immediately read the time on a clock across the room. It’s a weird mix of blurriness and clarity, but you’ll continue to trend toward the latter as you heal through the week. Results vary, but they took me down to 20/15 and I was blinddddd before.

We’ve encountered a rare occurrence wherein two SNL Celebrity Jeopardy Sean Connery spoofs can be appropriately (e.g. on topic) used in same 24-hour period. If you’ve been following the posts, you’ve seen the meme about “The Rapists” when the category title was “Therapists”. With the banter this morning, I offer:
1623859680739.jpeg

I am thinking about getting it done this winter. I’m tired of contacts especially this time of year in allergy season in Georgia. Who is doing it? Let me know how it goes, and if I should move forward with doing it.
Most people are very successful with it…… my mom has developed dry eye socket which they feel is caused by her laser eye surgery a few years back.

I just realized I have put my shoes on first then my socks.......traction was terrible on the linoleum floors but sliding from wall to wall was fun. Back to normal now just pacing and thinking DEEEEPPPPP thoughts. That's enough, back to SSHHAALLLOOOWWW thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back