Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

It’s probably an issue of birthplace vs where they played ball their senior year.
Kennedy Chandler is listed as being from Kansas, Brandon Huntley-Hatfield is from PA, and John Fulkerson is from NC according to 247. UT has them all listed as from TN.
Yeah, I thought of that, too, but he currently plays at IMG (Bradenton, FL), but his profile still lists him as from Appleton, WI. Nothing hints at North Carolina. His offer list being heavily influenced by Big10 teams with zero offers from any North Carolina schools also suggests Wisconsin is likely his home.

Reactions: volball57
On Emoni Bates:

“Did he mention any schools?”
“yeah, he mentioned Tennessee, Texas, Memphis, and George Washington. Who ever offers him he wants to visit. Going pro is definitely on the table, but nothing is decided.”

Takeaways from Emoni Bates' bounce-back weekend, his recruiting plans
200w.gif

Coach Cal is "open" to returning to the NBA
Not surprising. His act is growing old in Lexington with UK fans. This past season was inexcusable to a lot of their fans who sacrificed the "old way" of rooting on their team for Cal's mercenary squads, only to have it culminate in what they saw on the floor from a bunch of kids who obviously weren't bought in. That was fine and well when he routinely had them in the F4, but he is 7 years into that drought, now, and fans are restless.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Not surprising. His act is growing old in Lexington with UK fans. This past season was inexcusable to a lot of their fans who sacrificed the "old way" of rooting on their team for Cal's mercenary squads, only to have it culminate in what they saw on the floor from a bunch of kids who obviously weren't bought in. That was fine and well when he routinely had them in the F4, but he is 7 years into that drought, now, and fans are restless.

The SEC will be better without Cal.

He’s became an annoying crybaby.

Bruce, Cal, and Wade all need to leave the SEC
Didn’t the SEC suspend Bruce for a BBQ but yet Will Wade has been caught paying players? I am willing to bet Will Wade and LSU has the goods on Alabama football and the SEC Office is paralyzed. If Donde Plowman is even half as smart she should see 4 aces in her investigation and do likewise.

Didn’t the SEC suspend Bruce for a BBQ but yet Will Wade has been caught paying players? I am willing to bet Will Wade and LSU has the goods on Alabama football and the SEC Office is paralyzed. If Donde Plowman is even half as smart she should see 4 aces in her investigation and do likewise.
The NCAA is toothless against certain teams. It's never fair.

How many times does it have to be mentioned that the NCAA investigation of LSU has yet to be finalized.. all it takes is a google search

VN Store

Back