THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

I broke my 18 bet losing streak by going 2-0 on basketball, last night. I know that sounds horrible, but it was only about $150 in losses. I couldn't make a deposit until, yesterday, so most of those bets were $5 parlays and/or long shots of +500 or more, trying to turn $5 into over $100. I will never cash out all my money except $50, again. One quick loss and I was never ever to really bet, the way I bet. So that's another lesson learned, always keep at least $150 or $200, in your account, unless u have enough money to deposit more, instantly. Which I do not. Also, there's a reason they are called longshots

Is Kyrie Irving playing, tonight ?

Edit: He's out, tonight, so the Nets are catching 3.5, is that how u are betting it or taking the moneyline?

Took the moneyline on both for a parlay. Nets +145, Islanders +170.

Really only took the Nets bc they are at home.

Reactions: The Dog
Took the moneyline on both for a parlay. Nets +145, Islanders +170.

Really only took the Nets bc they are at home.
Gotcha, didn't know if u knew that Kyrie was out, but the Nets still have Durant and plenty of fire power

Harden going to play as well.
That's what I came back to post. Anyway, I'm taking Jrue Holiday to get a double/double at +425 and Kris Bryant to hit a HR at +350. Two guys that have won multiple times for me on the same bet, this year.

That's what I came back to post. Anyway, I'm taking Jrue Holiday to get a double/double at +425 and Kris Bryant to hit a HR at +350. Two guys that have won multiple times for me on the same bet, this year.
I went Vlad Jr for the HR at +320.

I went Vlad Jr for the HR at +320.
Can't go wrong with MLB's HR leader. Bryant got hit by a pitch in the first inning and went out of the game, before he went to field his position in the bottom of the 1st. So, I've lost that bet, unless I get lucky and they VOID the bet, but I think that's only if Bryant would NOT have started

Can't go wrong with MLB's HR leader. Bryant got hit by a pitch in the first inning and went out of the game, before he went to field his position in the bottom of the 1st. So, I've lost that bet, unless I get lucky and they VOID the bet, but I think that's only if Bryant would NOT have started
Dang that’s rough man! There’s already 3 HR in the blue jays game, but none for Vlad yet.

Well, despite going 1 for 6 on my bets, today, thanks to Ohtani hitting a HR, I end up +$10.50 for the day. I'll take it, with a sh!t-eating grin. Ohtani has 18 HRs, this year, I've hit on 6 of those, missed on some, too. But him and Tatis are the 2 guys, I have had the most success with, Bryant, Acuna and Justin Turner have all hit HRs multiple times for me, also. Vlad leads the league in HRs, but I have never hit with him

Reactions: lmoore944
Took Ohtani to hit HR again at +340 and a crazy Paul George bet. PG over 35+ points and 10+ rebounds at +500, but Kawhi is out, so either PG13 balls out like KD did yesterday, without Kyrie or I lose $25

Took Ohtani to hit HR again at +340 and a crazy Paul George bet. PG over 35+ points and 10+ rebounds at +500, but Kawhi is out, so either PG13 balls out like KD did yesterday, without Kyrie or I lose $25
Some props I took for tonight are R. Jackson O3.5 assists, Trae Young O9.5 assists, Seth Curry O2.5 threes, and M. Morris over 15 points.

I like that. That will make the odds better and should definitely happen. R. Jackson over 2.5 threes looks good to me too.
Yes sir. I expect Jackson and Morris to shoot a lot of 3s and score close to 20 points each, unless Utah blows 'em out. Plus, Curry has been playing well and hitting 3s for Philly all thru the playoffs

The bet I took last Philly/Atlanta game that won was Simmons and Young both to get a double/double, I may take it again

Some props I took for tonight are R. Jackson O3.5 assists, Trae Young O9.5 assists, Seth Curry O2.5 threes, and M. Morris over 15 points.
Curry got u two 3s in the 1st quarter, so one more in 3 quarters seem inevitable

I like that. That will make the odds better and should definitely happen. R. Jackson over 2.5 threes looks good to me too.
How about that ? We both won all our bets, except for the Trae Young bets. I took another boost bet with PG scoring 30+ points and LA winning. + $250 total, on PG-13 and the Clippers for me

VN Store

Back