The Official Tennessee vs LSU Super Regional Thread (SATURDAY 7PM) (SUNDAY 12 or 3PM) (Monday 4 or 7PM if Necessary)

He's bracing himself for the hornet's nest this weekend.

To late Marinara, you said what you said and now it’s time to face the music. Paul will learn today just like many other have in the past, that there are consequences for you words and Volnaiton will hold that a$$ accountable tonight!

Last edited:
I saw another thread where it was mentioned you were born after the mid 90s. When I was at UT and into my 20s I would be up all night before games until 2, 3, 4am sometimes even attempting to stay up all night on days before football or other big games…usually drinking a lot, but didn’t necessarily mean that in this case. I’m only 35 but my energy level is not what it used to be.

Don’t believe everything you read on the internets.

SEC NOW says LSU is a much better team than when we played them earlier in the season, but they also said Tennessee has improved as well. They stated that we had the edge in pitching and that the offenses are both on fire. Hopefully our pitching trumps their offense tonight. Really need Game 1!
I agree with that analysis. They are both better. We swept them, but only 4 runs separated us over 3 games, including walkoffs, etc. Will be a dog fight this weekend. But I think we get it done.

They are saying he had neck problems, and was not himself at that time also…

Yes, I heard how he's battled neck problems all season long.

In my opinion, his apology is a bit too late. He could've apologized months ago, but instead apologized on the eve of the Super Regional. I don't think he expected to return to LNS. Well, time for him to lie in the bed he made. I doubt this will do anything to quiet the LNS crowd.

Last edited:
I agree with that analysis. They are both better. We swept them, but only 4 runs separated us over 3 games, including walkoffs, etc. Will be a dog fight this weekend. But I think we get it done.

I also agree with SEC Now's analysis. At this point, I don't take much stock in the March series other than familiarity. Both teams have improved since then. As much as this will be a dogfight, I'll take our experienced, hard-nosed team over their talented players every day of the week.

I think we will win.

SEC NOW says LSU is a much better team than when we played them earlier in the season, but they also said Tennessee has improved as well. They stated that we had the edge in pitching and that the offenses are both on fire. Hopefully our pitching trumps their offense tonight. Really need Game 1!
Baseball is a different kind of game . If both teams bring their A game it will be very exciting . We need to get em on and get em in . Minimize free bases .

VN Store

Back