Super Regional Vol Walk

taylorvol

What are your thoughts about a pregame Vol Walk for Saturday’s game? I was thinking the team would come out the LF Porch gates about 4:30pm and make a left and walk down just short of the parking garage through a sea of orange. They could then make a left into the stadium. The street would be closed off and this would be a great start to the Big Orange Block Party and of course get them and the crowd fired up for the game. What do you think?

Let’s do this only after we give LSU a dirt nap.

Last edited:
Not sure if there are any COVID protocols in place for the team, but that might prevent any type of vol walk if there is.

What are your thoughts about a pregame Vol Walk for Saturday’s game? I was thinking the team would come out the LF Porch gates about 4:30pm and make a left and walk down just short of the parking garage through a sea of orange. They could then make a left into the stadium. The street would be closed off and this would be a great start to the Big Orange Block Party and of course get them and the crowd fired up for the game. What do you think?
If it’s not broke why fix it? Our boys needs to keep doing what has gotten them to this point. Don’t get me wrong, I would love for our team add a pre game Vols walk. But at this point our boys don’t need anything to fire them up. They already fired up.

VN Store

Back