Where are all the big shots?

Gotcha. I don’t mind at all to go stand in line to get tix, if that means camping out overnight as just a place holder, I can and will, as long as I am home by 1st pitch.

Yea well the idea was to avoid that.

You’re a good man though. Volunteering time is twice as generous as money.

I tried to paint the rock last weekend, it was some kinda political correct week, you all know what it would have said and how unartistic it would have looked...

How many tix we need?

Reactions: golfballs and txbo
I tried to paint the rock last weekend, it was some kinda political correct week, you all know what it would have said and how unartistic it would have looked...

How many tix we need?

I don’t know. Just wanted well known members on here to be able to experience it.

I don’t know. Just wanted well known members on here to be able to experience it.

I want that too and I am in a position to be a place holder in line, that’s all I got unfortunately. I didn’t even try today and that’s not my normal strategy.

Calling all insiders, major donors and connected Vols.

Show me how important you are.

We have long suffering board members willing to cook breakfast biscuits at the ticket office for one standing room only ticket. These crazy mofos are my brothers.

Use your connections and I’ll buy up to $10,000 worth of tickets at face value.

You can send the tickets directly to @Freak or @OldTimer. That way you know I’m not looking to make a profit and they know who is most deserving.

Prove I’m full of shiz….otherwise you are.

Step to the plate big shots.

“They” don’t want the common fans there. They only want that when things aren’t going so well. That’s when they put out emails asking the guy who gets up for work every morning, to donate his season ticket money from tickets that can’t be used. When things start rolling, that’s when they forget about the diehards and invite the big money in, to wine and dine them. I really didn’t want to share this story but...
Friday night(Wright state) in the later innings, after we went down 8-5, a guy 2 rows in front of me(we had really good seats) stood up and was trying to get the crowd into it and to “get up”(most were sitting on their hands at this point) and he wasn’t being obnoxious about it but a very prominent, longtime member of the AD, very angrily started yelling at him to sit down! I was floored!
Maybe I’m out of line and completely wrong? I try to be level headed and open minded but that instance has stuck with me and really bothered me.
How many of these “influential” people were in the stands during Vitello’s first or second year? How many listen to John Wilkerson and Vince on the radio broadcasts of Tennessee baseball? How many have watched intensely, a Tuesday evening game against TTU? My guess is not very many. I may be new to this baseball forum but I’m not new to Tennessee baseball and there have been plenty of times I’ve sat in LNS with maybe 200 other people to watch a game.
So are we taking over the outside of LNS this weekend and bringing the heat or what?
GBO!!
lmao how many "diehards" where in the stands during Vitello's first or second year? I don't even remember that many people talking about Vol baseball on here a few years ago

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

Well that’s condescending...but I know what you meant, I think.

I don’t want shiz from you.

I want your access to tickets for these people to reflect your influence…..and it has. It’s not worth one SRO ticket at face value.

“These people”, dang you are a sad sack of a person.

Reactions: Bigworm87
Well that’s condescending...but I know what you meant, I think.

Not meant to be condescending. I wouldn’t spend my day standing in line for a ticket for me much less anybody else.

Some people will never be happy. I was at the GS game last Friday against Wtight State in the GA bleachers and it was the best moment I've had in a long time. Whether I was standing room only or in the MVP seats, I was just happy to be able to take it all in.

I can live with that.

At least now we have an idea what your influence is worth. It’s less than the value of a SRO ticket.

Should have been the ones that bought last wknd for regionals the first right to refusal this wknd...no way that atmosphere is electric last last wknd...most of them probably couldn't name 5 players or the head coach...the biggest series of the yr...and of course Tennessee does a Tennessee thing and tries to screw it up....

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
lmao how many "diehards" where in the stands during Vitello's first or second year? I don't even remember that many people talking about Vol baseball on here a few years ago
Probably the same 200 I mentioned before, that were in LNS with me in 2011 at a Wednesday night, Lipscomb game.🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

Reactions: txbo and volz2wallz

VN Store

Back