VT player charged with murder

I don't want to make light of this, but I was quite curious about Fulmer Cup scoring for murder, and it turns out it's 20 whopping points. however, a team cannot win the Fulmer Cup just for the actions of one player.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I’m not trying to be an ass, but how on earth do you get catfished these days?

Reactions: tbh
I’m not trying to be an ass, but how on earth do you get catfished these days?
I see how it happens if the purpose is for a random hookup, like in this case. However to your point I am baffled how exactly somebody has a long-term "relationship" with a fictitious persona online.

I see how it happens if the purpose is for a random hookup, like in this case. However to your point I am baffled how exactly somebody has a long-term "relationship" with a fictitious persona online.
It’s pretty crazy. It was the second time he visited Jerry and it was at this time he found out that he wasn’t a she.

I feel for the victim but he just had to know that this had the possibility of ending up badly.

There was a lot said on their forum before the news release. The victim was thought to have been drugging people in a restaurant and then cat fishing them. Nobody ever did anything about it.

There was a lot said on their forum before the news release. The victim was thought to have been drugging people in a restaurant and then cat fishing them. Nobody ever did anything about it.
Interesting. Our local news was running stories about a bunch of instances of spiked drinks down in Blacksburg not long ago.

I saw that on Twitter too. This story definitely has a lot of layers

It's a good example of how you ought to do what your mama told you to. His life is ruint. If he went to prayer meeting instead he'd still be okay.

It's a good example of how you ought to do what your mama told you to. His life is ruint. If he went to prayer meeting instead he'd still be okay.

If he just wasn't an asshat he's be ok.

VT has a history of recruiting thugs, Beamer made a living at it.

VN Store

Back