Tennessee vs. LSU in the Super Regional

Game 1 is muy importance. I understand the arguments for either Dallas or Tidwell. I would ride with my Senior here. He deserves it. Chad will get it done. If we can get Marceaux to throw a lot of pitches, I think we can do serious damage to their bullpen.

Agree..

Dallas is a junior...

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
VolMarine, seen you done pissed off most of the folks on TigerDroppings, nice work.........

Here is VolMarine’s response to several LSU posters:
Not sacred at all of you swamp rats. Some of y’all are living in history. Maybe y’all’s coach should wear head phones so he don’t get his feelings hurt again for fans being “nasty”. I joined actually today to have legitimate realistic conversation about this weekend. But after being on here for less than a day I can see I have join a fantasy land of dumb a$$es.
VolMarine, seen you done pissed off most of the folks on TigerDroppings, nice work.........

Here is VolMarine’s response to several LSU posters:
Not sacred at all of you swamp rats. Some of y’all are living in history. Maybe y’all’s coach should wear head phones so he don’t get his feelings hurt again for fans being “nasty”. I joined actually today to have legitimate realistic conversation about this weekend. But after being on here for less than a day I can see I have join a fantasy land of dumb a$$es.

Reactions: VolMarine1371
So I plan on getting in line for ticket for standing room only. I know I will have to be there bright and early to be in the front of the line. My question is do you think anyone would care if I posted up with a chair and cooler full of beer outside the ticket office at the stadium. Would campus police and Knoxville PD make an issue of drinking beer and pre gaming in front of the stadium till I got my tickets?

Reactions: volz2wallz
So I plan on getting in line for ticket for standing room only. I know I will have to be there bright and early to be in the front of the line. My question is do you think anyone would care if I posted up with a chair and cooler full of beer outside the ticket office at the stadium. Would campus police and Knoxville PD make an issue of drinking beer and pre gaming in front of the stadium till I got my tickets?
No problem. I've asked KPD and they said I would have no problem. What beer you drinking?

VN Store

Back