Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I think the reason you dont see more is they provide so much science the forum cant handle the volume, so freak blocks it all. And we are just left with the sciencest science there is, provided by ELs tweets.
Our feeble minds can't handle that much logic, reason, settled science, etc.

Reactions: BreatheUT
That is crap. We're as broke as broke can be yet he's using our treasury to fund this. I'm sure "the rest of the world" can scarf up the money for this somehow

It would’ve been nice if maybe he sat down the billionaires listed on the other thread and told them that since they did so well during the pandemic lockdowns, maybe they should pony up to donate the vaccines.

Because the Fed makes it rain bro.

I’m convinced at this point either I don’t fully understand what is going on or the government literally can’t add.
You could be cynical and believe they're intentionally making the money machine go brrrr to drive us to insane hyperinflation. Looking at what they're doing, I am daily more inclined to believe this is the case.

That is crap. We're as broke as broke can be yet he's using our treasury to fund this. I'm sure "the rest of the world" can scarf up the money for this somehow
**sniff**
**sniff**
**sniff**

Almost smells like a payoff to the pharmaceutical company. That may also be the motivation for wanting to get everyone vaxxed.

**sniff**
**sniff**
**sniff**

Almost smells like a payoff to the pharmaceutical company. That may also be the motivation for wanting to get everyone vaxxed.

How 'bout we order them and assist in getting these off to other countries but let them figure out how to pay for them? I can assure you the money will get raised

yes we are

2303.jpg

VN Store

Back