Fulmer: Do the Right Thing!

Same old whiney-butt Fulmer-haters. Get over yourselves....better yet, show us what YOU have done for Tennessee.:rolleyes:
Fulmer should get plenty of credit for what he did as a coach. He should also get plenty of criticism for what went down on his watch as AD. Too many people want to take away what he did as a coach but also too many want to turn a blind eye to what this football program did to itself while he was AD.

And to be fair to Fulmer he did have the deck stacked somewhat against him as AD. Never had the full support of all the power people behind him.

Same old whiney-butt Fulmer-haters. Get over yourselves....better yet, show us what YOU have done for Tennessee.:rolleyes:
Well, my family has paid a large amount to the University in the form of tuition. One of our parents has a degree and myself and a sibling have two each. Needless to say two of those are advanced degrees and those who have those degrees know tuition is about doubled. That is not including extremely high parking passes and all those BS fees!

So, to answer your question, I (we) are invested in the University!

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back