Tennessee vs. LSU in the Super Regional

Some ppl posting lately...lol obviously not been following this team very long...

And we should welcome them aboard. If you can help them by explaining something they appear to be confused about or don't understand, thank you. It is times like these when the big MO is going our way that we can grow the fan base, expand facilities, pay off debts, and get stronger. Go Vols! Beat LSU repeatedly and move on to Omaha!

And we should welcome them aboard. If you can help them by explaining something they appear to be confused about or don't understand, thank you. It is times like these when the big MO is going our way that we can grow the fan base, expand facilities, pay off debts, and get stronger. Go Vols! Beat LSU repeatedly and move on to Omaha!

Yeah, be positive, help folks that are genuine, and spank the trolls when they come around, they don’t stay around too long anyway.

NASTY NASTY FANS | Bonfire
e4213c53-8052-4c44-ad64-9d06f2cda5e3

Those jackwads over in their forum are saying we are losing coach V at the end of the season. I believe they think he’s heading to LSU.

Ignore them. LSU fans have been tripping over themselves these last few weeks trying to will it into existence. Woodward is looking at other candidates.

Last edited:
VolMarine, seen you done pissed off most of the folks on TigerDroppings, nice work.........

Here is VolMarine’s response to several LSU posters:
Not sacred at all of you swamp rats. Some of y’all are living in history. Maybe y’all’s coach should wear head phones so he don’t get his feelings hurt again for fans being “nasty”. I joined actually today to have legitimate realistic conversation about this weekend. But after being on here for less than a day I can see I have join a fantasy land of dumb a$$es.

Last edited:
VolMarine, seen you done pissed off most of the folks on TigerDroppings, nice work.........

Not sacred at all of you swamp rats. Some of y’all are living in history. Maybe y’all’s coach should wear head phones so he don’t get his feelings hurt again for fans being “nasty”. I joined actually today to have legitimate realistic conversation about this weekend. But after being on here for less than a day I can see I have join a fantasy land of dumb a$$es.

There's a few of us over there giving it back to them. Saturday needs to hurry and get here already.

The “fantasy land of dumb a$$es” may be the best phrase ever written on a message board, I’m still laughing…..

There message board sucks compared to the job Freak does. But with that being said everyone from Volnation needs to start an account and let’s take over there shittty turd droppings board.

VN Store

Back