The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

With Jones being added I really doubt we do anymore on offense but if we could add another pass catching TE I wouldn't mind it. I like Firkser but can he be the primary receiving threat for a full season? Not to mention our TE group includes: Swaim, Pinkey, Hudson, and Forristall not exactly an awe inspiring group.
I think he can, agreed about depth though.

I didn't realize that until I looked at his contract details on spotrac. Basically we got him on a 2 year deal if he seriously falls off the cliff which is about our window anyways.

Yep - it's ideal. I see it the same way, a 2 year window. See how he does this season and they can always draft his future replacement in the next draft.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carp
I’m going to grab tickets to the 11/7 game in LA vs the Rams. Let me know if any of y’all are heading out. We can have a tailgate

It’s by far the most talented offense we’ve ever had. Defense is the big ?.

I agree. D and Vrabel's in-game decision-making will determine how far they go. If they have even a mid-peer level D they could get there if Vrabel doesn't mess it up.

With Jones being added I really doubt we do anymore on offense but if we could add another pass catching TE I wouldn't mind it. I like Firkser but can he be the primary receiving threat for a full season? Not to mention our TE group includes: Swaim, Pinkey, Hudson, and Forristall not exactly an awe inspiring group.

Yeah TE seems like the logical choice here. Hoping for Trey Burton or Tyler Eifert.

VN Store

Back