The Chicken Sandwich War

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Seems like every fast food joint is entering this market.
Every week a new place announces their new sandwich, I’m starting to lose track.

Which have you tried?
Who is winning?

Every week a new place announces their new sandwich, I’m starting to lose track.

Which have you tried?
Who is winning?
I tried BKs new one the other day. Pretty good. Better than my recent Popeyes experiences. Hardees new chicken is the best of the "newer" ones I've had. Crispy and juicy. McDonald's new one doesn't hold a candle to either of those that I've tried.

Which have you tried?
Who is winning?
I really like the Popeyes one. But the Bk one is my favorite so far. I do want to try the one Zaxbys put out recently.

I tried BKs new one the other day. Pretty good. Better than my recent Popeyes experiences. Hardees new chicken is the best of the "newer" ones I've had. Crispy and juicy. McDonald's new one doesn't hold a candle to either of those that I've tried.
I don’t think McDonald’s holds up to Chick fil a. Didn’t know Hardee’s had one, you make it sound good, gotta try it.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
You’re lucky if they are slow.
Last two times I went they were closed because of lack of staff.
I don’t have a reason to go to Memphis any more, but I still have a love-hate relationship with the Popeye’s on Poplar.

I don’t know if I have ever encountered a business of any type so badly managed as that one. 1623197627126.gif

Its every single Popeyes. Pre COVID, post COVID. Early in the morning or late at night. City, suburb, or rural. EVERY TIME

Their sandwich is good though. Their customer service woes go well beyond the current landscape.
Maybe they just DGAF about speed. You get it when its ready.

McDonalds was pretty good and KFC's is really good, and sometime I am going to try
Chick-FIL

I don’t have a reason to go to Memphis any more, but I still have a love-hate relationship with the Popeye’s on Poplar.

I don’t know if I have ever encountered a business of any type so badly managed as that one. View attachment 372786
it's impossible to navigate poplar at chik-fil-a
plus poplar drivers often reckless, or headcases

VN Store

Back