Tony Vitello in the stands after the game

I watch a lot of baseball, the fans were “accountable “ this weekend...
that said, as Vandy Fan Mike Rapp pointed out, they expect super regionals, so why bother?

They would say, you got lucky this year, enjoy it, happy for ya, except they don’t.

Make no mistake. We Are Crashing The Party! We were not invited, we climbed the ladder and they can’t handle the rain, all we can do is keep on Animal House style!!!!

Legoooooooooooooo!!!!

My wife has been to some big sporting events in her life. She couldn't believe what she was seeing and hearing from such a modest stadium.

My wife has been to some big sporting events in her life. She couldn't believe what she was seeing and hearing from such a modest stadium.

It was something!!! All joking and foolery aside, there was a small contingent of hard core baseball people and a whole lot of folks who had no idea who Liam Spence was, I guess that’s to be expected but, damn they delivered and they all know who Drew Gilbert is...NIL, cash in fellas!!!

GBO!!!

It was something!!! All joking and foolery aside, there was a small contingent of hard core baseball people and a whole lot of folks who had no idea who Liam Spence was, I guess that’s to be expected but, damn they delivered and they all know who Drew Gilbert is...NIL, cash in fellas!!!

GBO!!!

I figured as much. Give 'em something exciting to watch and they'll get hooked.

My wife was already a baseball fan but this year she watched every Vol game, can recite the lineup in proper batting order and knows every pitcher.

That’s just what our fanbase is. Outside of football we’re kind of just a “follow the leader” type of supportive. I totally get it though. People want to follow winners not losers. Our fanbase supports winning extensively.

The only downside is when the winning comes people who actually like baseball have to compete for tickets with those who probably can’t even tell you how many innings in a game there are 😂

But hey, it just shows you that you can build the stadium as big as you want Tony. Vol fans will be there for you.

I figured as much. Give 'em something exciting to watch and they'll get hooked.

My wife was already a baseball fan but this year she watched every Vol game, can recite the lineup in proper batting order and knows every pitcher.

God Bless her, it would seem you married up, lol!!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
That’s just what our fanbase is. Outside of football we’re kind of just a “follow the leader” type of supportive. I totally get it though. People want to follow winners not losers. Our fanbase supports winning extensively.

The only downside is when the winning comes people who actually like baseball have to compete for tickets with those who probably can’t even tell you how many innings in a game there are 😂

But hey, it just shows you that you can build the stadium as big as you want Tony. Vol fans will be there for you.

Every time there’s a foul ball, lol...”It’s out of bounds”....we got a ways to go, but they are there, trying hard, yelling their lungs out pounding on ****!!!!

Will Take.

Legoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Sorry Mookie, meant to say, yer right, we will eventually be on the outside looking in.

I should have tacked this on at the end of the post game thread...

There’s not a damn thing wrong with LNS if you’re happy in the cheap seats. I don’t know about the other but Vitello wasn’t running down the aisle in the chair backs, RF2, you got my respect!!!

Reactions: SmokinBob
Every time there’s a foul ball, lol...”It’s out of bounds”....we got a ways to go, but they are there, trying hard, yelling their lungs out pounding on ****!!!!

Will Take.

Legoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Did they call a full count 3 incompletions and two completions?

Reactions: chuckiepoo

GBO!!!
Yep. Somebody near us wondered how UT scouted a guy in Australia.

VN Store

Back