Natty or Bust for UGA. No more excuses!!

I will say that if uga does manage to back their way into a NC, stand by for the football fan equivalent of your Labrador puppy finally bringing the ball back to you and dropping it. He prances around, so proud of himself and demands praise, treats, and affirmation.

That is exactly what to expect from that ridiculous fan base.

I will say that if uga does manage to back their way into a NC, stand by for the football fan equivalent of your Labrador puppy finally bringing the ball back to you and dropping it. He prances around, so proud of himself and demands praise, treats, and affirmation.

Hell, they've done that for the last few years already and haven't won a national title.

Ugh. I wish you Georgia fans would go back to your own board.

reface-2021-02-25-09-05-33-gif.354207
I'd rather get shot in the nads than pull for them

Reactions: tbh and Vol#17
The great thing about kirbs is he is the gift that keeps giving. if you want to get rid of kirbs, you have to get all the "boosters" and "donators" on the same page, some very loyal to kirby. It's a game of survivor, and you have form political alliances.

You forgot after the praise, treats, and affirmation; the puppy gets overly excited and tinkles all over the floor.

The world is turning to hell... Or at least in Tennessee...

If Georgia sweeps Bama and wins the NC. All the bandwagon Bama fans in Tennessee will jump ship and become Georgia fans...

View attachment 371838
Yes, they were Gator fans 15 years ago.
I am not as concerned about Georgia choking as I am about so many UT fans being obsessed with them choking. Why are they living in your heads rent free?

Yes, they were Gator fans 15 years ago.
I am not as concerned about Georgia choking as I am about so many UT fans being obsessed with them choking. Why are they living in your heads rent free?
Not living in my head at all.. Was making a light hearted comment..

UGA has lived in my head since Lindsay Scott broke our hearts in 1980. I have no problem admitting it.

It’s UF’s fault that UGA’s national title drought is only 40 years and not 79 years old (UGA claimed a NC in 1942 five decades later).

We really shouldn't be talking shat. It's been damn near a quarter century since we won one. And they have been the better program for the vast majority of that quarter century. Recruits and kids view them as a successful program. They view us as a dumpster fire.

We really shouldn't be talking shat. It's been damn near a quarter century since we won one. And they have been the better program for the vast majority of that quarter century. Recruits and kids view them as a successful program. They view us as a dumpster fire.
If you call constantly choking a success, then give me some of what you’re smoking.

Reactions: OneVolNation

I will never understand the need of some Vol fans to genuflect before other programs. I don't care how many times or by how much uga beats us, I will never respect them. Trash program, annoying, needy fans, and the king of chokers.

I will never understand the need of some Vol fans to genuflect before other programs. I don't care how many times or by how much uga beats us, I will never respect them. Trash program, annoying, needy fans, and the king of chokers.
Not really sure what @volfanhill said is genuflecting...it's more like stating reality. Nobody is saying that Tennessee fans need to be in awe of what they or anybody else has achieved. However, Tennessee is viewed as (and is) a total dumpster fire while UGA is viewed as a successful program where lots of top players want to play. You don't have to like it or respect it, but it is what it is.

It is absolutely hilarious to me that they don't have a title since 1980, but I really hope they don't get one because that's really the only thing they are missing.

Not really sure what @volfanhill said is genuflecting...it's more like stating reality. Nobody is saying that Tennessee fans need to be in awe of what they or anybody else has achieved. However, Tennessee is viewed as (and is) a total dumpster fire while UGA is viewed as a successful program where lots of top players want to play. You don't have to like it or respect it, but it is what it is.

It is absolutely hilarious to me that they don't have a title since 1980, but I really hope they don't get one because that's really the only thing they are missing.

I recognize reality, but I do not see that as a reason not to diss on/talk &^% about/make fun of uga, which is what @volfanhill was saying.

I recognize reality, but I do not see that as a reason not to diss on/talk &^% about/make fun of uga, which is what @volfanhill was saying.
It depends exactly what you are making fun of them for, I suppose. I personally don't make fun of the fact that Kirby hasn't been able to win a title there since he got there, for example. S****ing all over Kirby's 52-14 record and saying that "isn't good" or something like that is kind of ridiculous coming from a UT fan.

However, chiming in with "1980" in a conversation with a Georgia fan, or reminding them that Georgia Tech has a more recent title than they do, is still something a UT fan can come in with that doesn't look totally silly. UGA fans are wildly insecure about it, and our last title isn't so far back that fans don't remember it. They are also the only fanbase I know of that barks at people, which is always worthy of ridicule even if they win the next 10 national titles in a row.

It depends exactly what you are making fun of them for, I suppose. I personally don't make fun of the fact that Kirby hasn't been able to win a title there since he got there, for example. S****ing all over Kirby's 52-14 record and saying that "isn't good" or something like that is kind of ridiculous coming from a UT fan.

However, chiming in with "1980" in a conversation with a Georgia fan, or reminding them that Georgia Tech has a more recent title than they do, is still something a UT fan can come in with that doesn't look totally silly. UGA fans are wildly insecure about it, and our last title isn't so far back that fans don't remember it. They are also the only fanbase I know of that barks at people, which is always worthy of ridicule even if they win the next 10 national titles in a row.

I never let them forget that they lost to Sabans car wash attendant
Any UT can absolutely bring up 1980. Looking back there’s simply no excuse for them not to be trading titles with Saban.
It’s criminal what they’ve done with talent and still can’t put it together no matter the coach.
Their “savior” is no better than the man they ran out of town.

And they still don’t handle adversity well and will play dirty to win.

So F them!

Two observations:

1. I largely agree with you. I simply despise the program, and never give them any quarter. I hate but respect Bama, so I treat them differently.

2. You can tell its the off-season when our discussion revolves around the minutiae of how to appropriately diss on uga! Boredom does strange things to all of us. :cool::cool:

Two observations:

1. I largely agree with you. I simply despise the program, and never give them any quarter. I hate but respect Bama, so I treat them differently.

2. You can tell its the off-season when our discussion revolves around the minutiae of how to appropriately diss on uga! Boredom does strange things to all of us. :cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

Better than last offseason with Dumbledicks hourly covid information dump on how we were all gonna die and that college football would never be played again. But yes the off-season is way too long and people get way too bored

VN Store

Back