The Official #2 Tennessee vs Liberty NCAA Regional Game Thread Saturday 6PM EST

Haha, that was the other one I was going to bring up. JoBell, the finest in French beers.

And Schaefer was hardly good stuff. I still believe it had hallucinations in the ingredients.
The cheap beers take me back to the good old days. They taste better now than they did then.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorCalVol67
I actually did one time. I had a kidney stone(worst pain ever) and was willing to try anything to help. So someone turned me on to some sort of orange pill that is for UTI’s🤷‍♂️. Basically it was like those dye tablets you get for Easter eggs. I pee’d orange for 3 days. If I weren’t in such pain, it would’ve been the coolest thing ever and I probably would’ve shown anyone willing to see it.
Disclaimer: the orange urinary tract infection pills did not work.
GBO!!

The first time I drank green beer on St Patty’s day I had quite the surprise the next day.

It’s cheap…and nostalgic. Used to be able to get 12 pack of Old Style for $1.99 at the Pilot on the strip.

I bought a keg of it at that pilot, rolled it through the great ice storm and we had a helluva time on Lake Ave.

Them was the days!
Lol. I lived in a house on Lake Ave just behind the Pilot.

lived right by the Farm House, behind the Taco Bell.

Reactions: txbo
Any chance if another site that's televised is on weather delay they preempt with our game? I hate having to cast from my phone to the TV because I can't follow VN at the same time.

Any chance if another site that's televised is on weather delay they preempt with our game? I hate having to cast from my phone to the TV because I can't follow VN at the same time.
Go pick up a Roku.

Reactions: GhostVol

VN Store

Back