The Official #2 Tennessee vs Liberty NCAA Regional Game Thread Saturday 6PM EST

Old Style. No one should drink beer that has the word light. I haven’t had Old Style in about 30 years.

I’m having Lagunitas.
I have somebody bring it to me from WI twice a year. Can’t buy it in TX.

I have somebody bring it to me from WI twice a year. Can’t buy it in TX.

I was always a PBR guy. I lived in the county that had the highest per capita consumption of Blue Ribbon in the country. I was pissed when the hipsters started drinking it.

Reactions: txbo
Anyone remember Schaefer? We would cross the line into Mississippi where the drinking age was 18 and pick it up for $1.89 a sixer.
Good stuff but the gold medal for cheap beers goes to……. Goebels

I bought a keg of it at that pilot, rolled it through the great ice storm and we had a helluva time on Lake Ave.

Them was the days!
Sadly, you can’t get it on draft in this area anymore. Only 12 packs.
GBO!!

I bought a keg of it at that pilot, rolled it through the great ice storm and we had a helluva time on Lake Ave.

Them was the days!
Lol. I lived in a house on Lake Ave just behind the Pilot.

We got a Super fan right here. I bleed Orange, but if I pissed Orange I might go see a doctor.
I actually did one time. I had a kidney stone(worst pain ever) and was willing to try anything to help. So someone turned me on to some sort of orange pill that is for UTI’s🤷‍♂️. Basically it was like those dye tablets you get for Easter eggs. I pee’d orange for 3 days. If I weren’t in such pain, it would’ve been the coolest thing ever and I probably would’ve shown anyone willing to see it.
Disclaimer: the orange urinary tract infection pills did not work.
GBO!!

I actually did one time. I had a kidney stone(worst pain ever) and was willing to try anything to help. So someone turned me on to some sort of orange pill that is for UTI’s🤷‍♂️. Basically it was like those dye tablets you get for Easter eggs. I pee’d orange for 3 days. If I weren’t in such pain, it would’ve been the coolest thing ever and I probably would’ve shown anyone willing to see it.
Disclaimer: the orange urinary tract infection pills did not work.
GBO!!

Way TMI.

VN Store

Back