Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were really acting like a Vol 10 mins ago...
How was I not? I was disappointed in the direction of the game? I didn’t bash Vitello or Players. I said we typically come up short witch has proven true since the 90’s. The truth hurts. Glad we pulled through.

I understand more than you could ever know. As good as this country is and the freedoms we enjoy, there is a dark, dark side to our government that has costed us thousands and thousands and thousands of young men and women's lives in the guise of "protecting our freedom." Our government owes so many families an apology for that lie.

And yes that does not even touch on our clandestine activities to influence third world governments.
Then every country in the history of the world owes those people an apology...I love my country and I will not give in to the self loathing...piss on that bull💩

Reactions: franklinpence
You were already calling it.. accepting defeat
pardon me for thinking it was over with the way we were playing. You gotta play better than this to make a deep run. It’s not a “champ or bust” season but a game one loss to writhe state after a 45 win season and a trip to the regionals for the first time in who knows how long would have been a disappointment no matter what sunshine pumpers say. We just want someone to win when it matters.

You lost your nerve for nothing. Good news is we still have all weekend to lose two more games for you.
I don’t root for us to lose. You all just refuse to acknowledge that we don’t have the best record in any postseason and this was starting to feel like the same ole song and dance. Glad we won.

I don’t root for us to lose. You all just refuse to acknowledge that we don’t have the best record in any postseason and this was starting to feel like the same ole song and dance. Glad we won.
So what is your constant crying going to help? Nobody wants to hear that crap.. especially before the game is even over

I never acknowledged defeat. Check my stats.
Not tonight. All km saying is UT never shows up when it matters. Just admit a loss to wright st would be embarrassing... this is like squeaking by that mid major game on in the NCAA tournament. It’s nice but you gotta play better.

There is no crow to eat?? We were dead to WRIGHT STATE. No matter wat you cut it it would have been a disappointment. Im glad we won.
Just sit back and stfu. You gave up on the Vols and they had one of the biggest moments in program history. You don’t deserve to celebrate this win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back