Just because

Nocleats

Just because Tenn Coaches and administrators tell players truth about where, when, and what they expect after NCAA BEGINS and finishes its investigation in terms of sanctions or penalties, and because we as fans have watched other teams do the same and receive little punishment if any, it does NOT mean that every other team in the nation is telling recruits and transfers that Tenn is going to be destroyed by NCAA .

Might be the reason recruits are iffy at best,

Just because Tenn Coaches and administrators tell players truth about where, when, and what they expect after NCAA BEGINS and finishes its investigation in terms of sanctions or penalties, and because we as fans have watched other teams do the same and receive little punishment if any, it does NOT mean that every other team in the nation is telling recruits and transfers that Tenn is going to be destroyed by NCAA .

Might be the reason recruits are iffy at best,

Theyre telling anyone thats worth their salt not to come anywhere near Tennessee its just silly to think otherwise. Oklahoma started preying before the investigation was in full swing.

The NCAA is going to hammer Tenneseee if I was a stud recruit I wouldn’t even given us a sniff till this mess is over with and so far the recruits aren’t.

Tennessee has been proactive to improve the culture. This will help.

Two year bowl ban and massive scholarship limitations is what I’m hearing from a relative of mine who works for Tenneseee
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back