WR/DB Kenney Solomon in portal

Thank you Mr. Solomon for your time, attention, and your hard work to move the University of Tennessee is somewhat of a positive direction. I hope you advance your career forward when you land at Austin Peay or Bethune Cookman. Please put your hand behind you as your leaving so the door won’t hit you in the keister. If you don’t bleed orange, now is definitely the time to go.

Well, that's kinda douchey. :(

So what’s our CB depth right now. I feel like safety is good but Corner is 🥴

Thank you Mr. Solomon for your time, attention, and your hard work to move the University of Tennessee is somewhat of a positive direction. I hope you advance your career forward when you land at Austin Peay or Bethune Cookman. Please put your hand behind you as your leaving so the door won’t hit you in the keister. If you don’t bleed orange, now is definitely the time to go.
I would like to apologize to Mr. Solomon and his family for my remarks in this post. If the family reads Vol Nation please be aware my rudeness was out of ignorance, not hatred. I’m not on any other social media and I was not aware of his personal situation. I thought he was just another player leaving the sinking Vol ship. This is not so much to the people who judged my post but to the Solomon family and their friends. Good luck young man.

I would like to apologize to Mr. Solomon and his family for my remarks in this post. If the family reads Vol Nation please be aware my rudeness was out of ignorance, not hatred. I’m not on any other social media and I was not aware of his personal situation. I thought he was just another player leaving the sinking Vol ship. This is not so much to the people who judged my post but to the Solomon family and their friends. Good luck young man.
That was easy! Good job.

iu

Jones developed a problem with losing guys he had personally recruited and signed. I criticized that attrition.

If Heupel is still having guys exit like they have next year or the next then it is a major concern. Right now is the time to deal with guys if they don't fit your culture or plan.

Reactions: All_Vol87
I heard recently on the TV that their are far more former P5 players in the portal than P5 schollys available.......oh well some better enjoy bus rides and Subway post game sandwiches....

VN Store

Back