'21 JUCO CB Roterius Torrence (Auburn transfer)

So we going to get someone better i suppose. Thats what I have to tell myself at this point.

He is JUCO. Maybe he couldn't get in school. This is the time of the year that those things happen.

Maybe he listened to the folks around him advising him UT was a bad idea..? I highly doubt we over-recruited him. Just a hunch.

VQ hinting that (reading between the lines here...) we didn't exactly accept his commitment.

He basically called coaches during some team work and the coaches were...surprised in the moment.

Sort of makes sense just because I was thinking we either hit or went over our annual max (including blueshirts/backcounting).

247 seems to think he's leaning Auburn.

Yay.

VQ hinting that (reading between the lines here...) we didn't exactly accept his commitment.

He basically called coaches during some team work and the coaches were...surprised in the moment.

Sort of makes sense just because I was thinking we either hit or went over our annual max (including blueshirts/backcounting).
So we can't add anymore transfers?

Just once I’d like to see a decommit give the real reason why they are doing so.
like, “I learned that they had too many better players at my position”
or ”another school offered me more money”.
I’d like to see it whenever they commit, too. ‘Coaches hooked me up with the ladies!’ or ‘Nieds making it rain!’

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose

VN Store

Back