New Talent

GameTime

Now that the new talent has officially checked in, are they now allowed to gather in the practice facility and begin to get use to each other on the court?...It seem logical that they could, but there are so many new rules these days, I'm taking nothing for granted...

Based on the current video, it does appear that Brooklyn Miles may be a little shy, and Karoline Striplin is definitely aggressive....Striplin announces her presence with gusto.....She will be an enforcer on the boards....

This girl is built for contact....
9644675.jpg

Now that the new talent has officially checked in, are they now allowed to gather in the practice facility and begin to get use to each other on the court?...It seem logical that they could, but there are so many new rules these days, I'm taking nothing for granted...

Based on the current video, it does appear that Brooklyn Miles may be a little shy, and Karoline Striplin is definitely aggressive....Striplin announces her presence with gusto.....She will be an enforcer on the boards....

9644675.jpg
seems like alot if not all of the covid- 19 rules from last season have been lifted ...looking at social media they are all at an arcade with our returning players with not a mask in sight lol but anyway yes they will be able to practice now with no restrictions

9644675.jpg
I think you're right! Bet She has to shave her Chest!

We'll just attribute John's enthusiastic yet somewhat awkward comment to be a tribute to the physical strength and aggressiveness that Karoline projects in that pic. The hyperbolic nature of the compliment is similar to Davy Crockett's legendary outsized litany of his abilities (at least in the Disney version but perhaps also in his autobiography).

In short, Karoline would likely have a fine laugh and would accept the remark in the spirit given. She's a beautiful, confident young woman who isn't afraid that appearing fierce makes herself less feminine. In fact, it's quite attractive.

We have a competitive group of athletes who also clean up well in evening attire. Like Grace Jones, they can be a commanding presence whether on the runway, dance floor, or fighting Conan or 007.

We'll just attribute John's enthusiastic yet somewhat awkward comment to be a tribute to the physical strength and aggressiveness that Karoline projects in that pic. The hyperbolic nature of the compliment is similar to Davy Crockett's legendary outsized litany of his abilities (at least in the Disney version but perhaps also in his autobiography).

In short, Karoline would likely have a fine laugh and would accept the remark in the spirit given. She's a beautiful, confident young woman who isn't afraid that appearing fierce makes herself less feminine. In fact, it's quite attractive.

We have a competitive group of athletes who also clean up well in evening attire. Like Grace Jones, they can be a commanding presence whether on the runway, dance floor, or fighting Conan or 007.
Clean up on aisle 2!🤣

Given that this same poster also opined that moving the 3 point line back was somehow opening up the game to transgender athletes, let's just say your interpretation is a charitable one. I agree with your point that women can be competitively fierce and feminine (the female warrior archetype) but the other "shaving the chest" comment exist in a different sexist universe.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I think the poster was making a joke that she has man-size physical attributes.
Now that is the kind of basketball player Pat Summit would recruit

So sad to be over everyone's head. I MEANT She looked Gung Ho! Daaammmnn these Millennials are ozoned! And, anyone offended by my comment definitely doesn't "Get it" and has large issues. Take your Meds!!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back