Are we home or visitor tomorrow?

smokey15

Haven’t figured it out yet- isn’t higher seed- and doesn’t look like it’s top or bottom of bracket that dictates it.

Be nice to see Heflin or Hunley to start it off. Neither had pitched since Wednesday or maybe a combo between them both to finish and come back with Dallas on Sunday.
There’s no way Dallas throws again..but I think the other two are options for sure. My best guess is Hunley starts and we piece it together 2 innings at a time tomorrow, Heflin gets the reigns if we get to Sunday. I haven’t seen anything posted officially

Maybe Pleasants? Lotta potential there, with not much to lose since we're in. My main thing for this program is this...is White going to bring CTV up to the highest paid coach in the league---say, 1.4, plus double Andersons pay, plus commit to MAJOR improvements at LNS. Otherwise, we once again trained someone great for an Admin program that cares.

There’s no way Dallas throws again..but I think the other two are options for sure. My best guess is Hunley starts and we piece it together 2 innings at a time tomorrow, Heflin gets the reigns if we get to Sunday. I haven’t seen anything posted officially
3-4 days rest with the title on the line come Sunday, I wouldn’t rule out Dallas. He’s a winner and a gammer.

Hoping we are "visitors", which means our seats are right behind the Tennessee dugout again. That worked out fine Friday, when the Diamond Vols crushed the "crimson cried" 11-0 in a 7-inning "mercy mauling".:cool:

Help bring UT a win today in Hoover. Looks like the weather will be nice. Low 70's with a bit of a breeze.

I would start Sewell today and see how far he goes. We have several guys in the pen that are available as needed

Reactions: TennVols12
Think I saw Florida was starting a reliever, so we probably are going peacemeal also, this tournament overall doesn’t matter, as you don’t wanna waste your arms for regionals coming up

VN Store

Back