THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Murray is just +225 to get a dbl/dbl, so I used my 50% boost to make it +337. $50 to win $218.75. +1600 to get a triple/double, threw $12 on it for the hell of it and the chance to win $204. Love the dbl/dbl, tho, and calling it a lock.

Murray has 8 points, 7 rebounds and 4 assists at the half. Double/double looks good, really didn't think he would be this close to a triple/double, tho.

Murray finally got his 10th point with 10 to go in the 4th. Already had 12 rebounds, so my 🔒 was a 🔒, for once. Has 7 assists, too. May be able to hit that triple/double

Murray got the triple/double, too. I've won more money off this kid, than any one team or player. Kid has game and I caught it early, won't get those big odds, anymore.

Reactions: TBrown
Murray got the triple/double, too. I've won more money off this kid, than any one team or player. Kid has game and I caught it early, won't get those big odds, anymore.
I could stand him scoring 4 more points...

I agree, I didn't think he would ever get his 10th point. Nobody on the Spurs is shooting even decent, tonight

FD doesn't do double/double. Dang it.
I was rooting for u, he gotta another rebound, so all he needed was a 3. Sorry, man. I lost a Sabonis triple/double by one assist yesterday, because they were winning by 30 and he didn't play a second in the 4th quarter. I feel your pain, trust me

Wow, Westbrook is -420 and Sabonis Is +130 for a triple/double tonight. Neither one worth betting on, imo.

I took Curry 7+ 3's and a Warriors win, boosted to +230, so max bet is $50 to win $160. Curry had 9 threes against Memphis, Sunday. Also took Draymond to get a double/double and Warriors win, +160. $50 to win $130. Warriors are not losing this game, even tho I'm rooting for the Grizzlies. So far, all the big name teams with all the stars have made it in, Tatum/Boston, LeBron/Lakers and Russ/Washington. I expect that to continue for Curry/Warriors.

Two losers because Ja Morant and Memphis balled out Steph,Draymond and the Warriors. Draymond would have been winner, hell he got a triple/double, too, but they lost. After that monster night Wednesday, I haven't won a bet, haven't bet a lot, but still, all losers. Jrue Holiday for a double/double at +375 is my NBA bet, early tomorrow.

Heading into the 4th quarter, Jrue has 15 points and 8 rebounds, so 2 rebounds and I'm off the snide

Durant to get a double/double and Nets win, +280 with a 50% boost I had, so, +420 (my favorite #), $50 to win $260.

Reactions: TBrown
KD with 18 points (I think ? Over 10 is all that matters to me) and 7 rebounds at the half. But, Nets down 53-47

Boom, Dame got his 10th assist, so that's another $164 winner. 3-0 in basketball, 0-3 in baseball. Story of my life

I had Phil at something crazy after the 1st round, something like $20 to win $300+, and cashed out for like $40 when he was collapsing late, yesterday. I won $20, but it could have been so much more

VN Store

Back