The WTF story of the Day

Tina Turner, the Go-Go's, Jay-Z lead historically diverse Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2021 inductees

Tina? Jay-Z? Rock and Roll?

No-No-No.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I don't know why this is in the Idaho newspaper, but I just love the accompanying photo. Maybe "I da ho" is just what she told police, I don't know.
idaho.JPG
Here's what the Sheriff's office actually said. Fox has some footage of the aftermath.
Pickens County Sheriff’s Office Responds to Accident and Vehicle Fire
Earlier this evening, a deputy with the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office, in a marked patrol unit, observed a 2007 Pontiac G6 traveling on Jameson Road in Pickens. It was determined that the vehicle was displaying a South Carolina license plate that had been reported stolen. As the vehicle approached the intersection of Jameson Road and Wolf Creek Road, the deputy activated his vehicle’s emergency lights in an attempt to conduct a traffic stop.
The driver of the Pontiac turned left onto Wolf Creek Road and accelerated the vehicle in an attempt to elude law enforcement. The deputy then activated his vehicle’s siren. Before the deputy could complete radio traffic with the Communications center, the driver of the Pontiac lost control of the vehicle leaving the roadway and completely flipping the vehicle. The vehicle immediately caught fire and multiple explosions were heard inside the vehicle.
As the deputy approached the vehicle, the driver, later identified as Jessica Gale Patterson (28 YOA), exited the vehicle and was observed to be on fire. The deputy pushed Ms. Patterson to the ground in order to put out the flames. She was transported to the hospital by Pickens County EMS personnel.
Before leaving the scene, Ms. Patterson told deputies that she was transporting several containers of fuel that she was hoarding in the trunk of the vehicle. These containers of fuel were the catalyst of the explosions.
The South Carolina Highway Patrol responded to the scene to investigate the accident.
###

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back