The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Crazy thing about this is the violations came while UofL was already on probation for the Pitino mess with the FBI. NCAA could have a field day.

As a criminal defense attorney, I would have to know more about the situation...and maybe Gaudio just pushed too much and forced their hand.

But, my understanding is that Mack and Gaudio go way back. It's just hard for me to believe that Mack didn't try to give him time to cool off and privately meet with him (friend to friend). Again, I need to know more, but it's kind of cold to me.

As a criminal defense attorney, I would have to know more about the situation...and maybe Gaudio just pushed too much and forced their hand.

But, my understanding is that Mack and Gaudio go way back. It's just hard for me to believe that Mack didn't try to give him time to cool off and privately meet with him (friend to friend). Again, I need to know more, but it's kind of cold to me.
They go back to when both were assistants at Xavier.

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
I couldn't remember Mark Aquire went 1st in the '81 draft in front of my boy, Isiah Thomas, so I googled it. That rabbit hole led to me, looking at the first 2 rounds and discovering Howard Wood was drafted 27th, 4th pick of the 2nd round. Did not know that. One thing I did know was that Tony Gwynn was drafted by the NBA, just didn't know it was in '81, too

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
Rick Barnes’ is a HOFer. He hasn’t had the post-season success we’d like, but if Barnes’ isn’t a HOF coach some of the dudes in there should be re-evaluated.

VN Store

Back