Coach Harper is on Cameo lol

Doesn't work like that chief.

Side note unrelated to your post: A ton of former Vols have them as well
Get former fired coaches for free. Get Butchisms... Rise to the top, 5* heart, brick by brick, and throw in a fulmer workin like heck, ended by a Pruitt aight

So much for the days of random acts of kindness.
They arent supposed to be random acts of kindness lol ppl suprise their loved ones with a cameo video/message from celebs and stuff the only way you could possible do that is by putting in a request and telling the celeb exactly want you want them to say..

Last edited:
They arent supposed to be random acts of kindness lol ppl suprise their loved ones with a cameo video/message from celebs and stuff the only way you could possible do that is by putting in a request and telling the celeb exactly want you want them to say..

Oh I long for the good ole days when celebrities would just randomly show up at strangers' homes and wish them happy birthday or anniversary. I will never forget when Paul McCartney flew over from England and wished me well on my 40th birthday (and he had to do some research to figure out the right day). That stuff just does not happen anymore. Shakes fist at sky, curse you CAMEO!!!!!

Oh I long for the good ole days when celebrities would just randomly show up at strangers' homes and wish them happy birthday or anniversary. I will never forget when Paul McCartney flew over from England and wished me well on my 40th birthday (and he had to do some research to figure out the right day). That stuff just does not happen anymore. Shakes fist at sky, curse you CAMEO!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: madtownvol

I felt the same the day Bo Derek showed up in the Eighties.

Then she told me that she was actually looking for the neighbor two doors down and just wanted to make sure she had the address right.

Still carrying those psychological scars for life.

To this day, can't hear Bolero without bursting into tears.

Many coaches have gotten on Cameo as a way to accommodate fans’ continued desire for photos and autographs during the age of COVID restrictions. Also, many coaches donate the proceeds to charity. It has been a convenient way to keep fans happy and pumped up about their favorite program at a time when going to games hasn’t been possible for everyone, while supporting charitable causes at the same time.

😂😂😂😂🧡🧡🧡

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Pete Rose makes $50k a year signing autographs in Las Vegas. However, I doubt that he has the sense of humor exhibited by some of our posters.

PS I was fortunate to see him play many games but never a desire to own a baseball. Nor to have him call me with a cameo tip on who will win a baseball game.

I don‘t know, if the money goes to charity or some good cause then it is an act of goodwill. Hopefully these high paid coaches don’t pocket that money.

VN Store

Back