American Swimming....

BreatheUT

Son of Blood and Thunder!
Who are the the top men and women swimmers we need to watch as we approach the Olympic trials?

Who are the the top men and women swimmers we need to watch as we approach the Olympic trials?
Idk, but since my girls started swimming, I love watching them on tv. I doubt we'll ever see another Phelps in my lifetime, dude was a freak.

Reactions: BreatheUT

I know it’s been a while since you asked, but since the Olympics are starting in just a few days, watch all of Caeleb Dressel’s events. He’s doing 6 events, maybe 7. He’ll be competing in the 50 Free, 100 Free, 100 Fly, 4x100 Free Relay, 4x100 Medley Relay, 4x100 Mixed Medley Relay, and possibly the 4x200 Free relay, if he makes that A team (he is a sprinter, not a mid-distance guy). Especially, watch his starts. He has unbelievable explosion off the blocks and underwater kicks. He already owns tons of world records in 25 meter pools. He’s looking to break some world records in the 50 meter pool at this Olympics (he’s faster in 25 meter pools because his flip turns are so good).

For the women, watch Katie Ledecky who specializes in distance freestyle (200, 400, 800, and 1500). She has destroyed all competition in the last 4 years. I think she has the top 23 times ever in the 800 free. No one else is even close. Crazy.

I know it’s been a while since you asked, but since the Olympics are starting in just a few days, watch all of Caeleb Dressel’s events. He’s doing 6 events, maybe 7. He’ll be competing in the 50 Free, 100 Free, 100 Fly, 4x100 Free Relay, 4x100 Medley Relay, 4x100 Mixed Medley Relay, and possibly the 4x200 Free relay, if he makes that A team (he is a sprinter, not a mid-distance guy). Especially, watch his starts. He has unbelievable explosion off the blocks and underwater kicks. He already owns tons of world records in 25 meter pools. He’s looking to break some world records in the 50 meter pool at this Olympics (he’s faster in 25 meter pools because his flip turns are so good).

For the women, watch Katie Ledecky who specializes in distance freestyle (200, 400, 800, and 1500). She has destroyed all competition in the last 4 years. I think she has the top 23 times ever in the 800 free. No one else is even close. Crazy.

Thanks, I know of both. I'm hoping our American swimmers are at their best. There won't be any feeding off the crowd. Just competitor on competitor.

Reactions: KoachKrab127

VN Store

Back