John. Wilkerson is the best play by play guy in the State.

Everybody thinks Kesling gets picked on because he replaced the legend and it's not true. He gets picked on because he's bad. If Wilky or Mike Keith had replaced John Ward then I dont think there would be any complaining.

BK is still better than other SEC guys. And he is not bad in Basketball. But for some reason, he just does not click in football. It is nothing personal. He seems like a decent guy.

Has anyone heard Arkansas' call? I looked but couldn't find
1*1mOO6Lmh9ASEp_BRZvOJKQ.jpeg

John Wilkerson is so likeable because he seems genuine on the radio, unlike some others. Seems like a real nice, humble guy.
On another note - I will never understand the bob kesling hate. I think he does just fine

John really does call a good baseball game. I would imagine he's listened to a lot of games over the years and he understands how to paint the picture.

Man what a game today...I'm still grinning.

Reactions: vol66 and txbo
BK is still better than other SEC guys. And he is not bad in Basketball. But for some reason, he just does not click in football. It is nothing personal. He seems like a decent guy.

I used to think the same thing until I watched a basketball game on TV while listening to Bob. He is awful. Either he does not know the correct terminology of the game as to the location of the players or he is just lost. What he was saying on the radio did not even look like the same game on TV.

Not to mention that he never, no matter what the sport, gives updates on time and score.

Reactions: PandamoniumReigns

VN Store

Back