Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in 2012-14 when we were categorized as the most negative people here. But your reputation precedes you, I’ve lost all my ability to care enough to be negative. The fact you can keep the **** train rolling is impressive lmao
Probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me ❤️

I expect I will get heat for this, but I will have to be shown that Heupel can coach like Mullen before I believe it.
I don't disagree with this. Mullen has shown it for many years in the SEC and Heupel has shown flashes as an OC in the SEC. Big difference, IMO. I think he is a great coach, but Mullen is, very unfortunately, extremely good with QB.

I remember in 2012-14 when we were categorized as the most negative people here. But your reputation precedes you, I’ve lost all my ability to care enough to be negative. The fact you can keep the **** train rolling is impressive lmao

Probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me ❤️

Get a room.

Smaller market, and not growing as fast. Charlotte just makes the most sense in the south (to me).
Dave Stewart and Justin Timberlake have been trying to get baseball in Nashville. It’s happening.

Nashville has approximately 1.3 million. Combined with suburbs 2 million. Murfreesboro, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville are booming. Murfreesboro and Franklin were top 15 fastest growing cities in the US.

All that to say I don’t know anything about Charlotte and population. Maybe it’s bigger than that. I just want baseball here 🤣

Dave Stewart and Justin Timberlake have been trying to get baseball in Nashville. It’s happening.

Nashville has approximately 1.3 million. Combined with suburbs 2 million. Murfreesboro, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville are booming. Murfreesboro and Franklin were top 15 fastest growing cities in the US.

All that to say I don’t know anything about Charlotte and population. Maybe it’s bigger than that. I just want baseball here 🤣

Afaik Charlotte is bigger than Nashville and still growing very fast

Some interesting stuff in there. Notably that they expect at least a one year bowl ban and that Pruitt is still trying recoup more than 12 million. Was hoping to avoid the bowl ban somehow.
The bowl ban should be the least of our problems :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back