Henry T's Cousin Fires Back

Then why not come out and say what’s happening at UT?

He said “was” happening, I assume he meant under Pruitt’s regime.

Unfortunately, Henry T’s cousin is absolutely right. Our fan base should have never been attacking JG, that wasn’t helping. I can’t imagine the logic behind “You know what will fix this problem with JG’s struggles? A good ole death threat”

Unfortunately, Henry T’s cousin is absolutely right. Our fan base should have never been attacking JG, that wasn’t helping. I can’t imagine the logic behind “You know what will fix this problem with JG’s struggles? A good ole death threat”
There are a few nut cases in every rabid fan base.. it’s just the way it will always be. Does he think bama doesn’t have those people? Lol

Agree about JG, some people still delight in taking any opportunity to rip him. The fault was with the Gump who kept sending him back out there, not JG.

Yep. JG had a lot of heart, and this pussy fanbase turned on him. Pathetic.

That being said, I hope To'to falls on his face down there.

You have to be pretty naive to think this stuff doesn't happen at the other SEC programs (other than maybe Vanderbilt). No excuse for it, but it's no different in Tuscaloosa, Athens, Gainesville, Auburn, or anywhere else.
It doesn't make those players(Henry T,Eric Gray,Quavaris Crouch and Wanya Morris) who are probably in the middle of the coming problems with the NCAA any less scumbags than they currently are. I hope they wind up mediocre at Michigan State,Alabama and Oklahoma.

Last edited:

Were any arrests made? I know authorities don’t take these types of threats lightly. If not, was it all just really hearsay? Besides me, I’m not sure there are many people technologically savvy enough to make those types of threats untraceable. And no, it was not me. I was too busy hoping the light would eventually come on and he would start performing.

VN Store

Back