Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually for a Vol fan he is a hero if he plays for the Vols. He is a zero if he plays for another team. If you cannot grasp the concept of what it means to be a fan you're obviously not a fan but a casual observer who likes to consider what a player has to do to get drafted. A fan cheers for a team. Players on the team are heroes especially the ones who sacrifice for the team. It's really simple. You ought to try it sometime.

What a novel concept!

More players get drafted from Bama not because it's "easier" to get drafted. They get drafted because they have better players right now. Look at some of the other schools that had kids drafted in first couple of rounds. If you can play, they will find you. Henry T and Daddy obviously thought they were too good for UT almost from the start. Bye
It's my opinion he's made a huge mistake. Time will tell. He would have the spotlight on him here for the entirety of the rest of his career. He could have been the brightest star on the defense and displayed his leadership skills. Now he's just a blade of grass in the lawn. Maybe he shows out. I don't think so. I think he's way down the depth chart. The only reason Saban took him was to hurt us. He could have stayed one more year, starred and been a day one or two draft pick. My guess is he'll have to stay two years at Bama for the roids to kick in to be drafted that high.

Actually for a Vol fan he is a hero if he plays for the Vols. He is a zero if he plays for another team. If you cannot grasp the concept of what it means to be a fan you're obviously not a fan but a casual observer who likes to consider what a player has to do to get drafted. A fan cheers for a team. Players on the team are heroes especially the ones who sacrifice for the team. It's really simple. You ought to try it sometime.
GET EM SWEETASS

It's what you call the current reality. Gosh you're being a petty human today.
So you think Tennessee fans wants to come to Volnation to talk about the reality of AL football? I do not think it is necessary for any fans of any team to be reminded of Alabama's recent success when talking about their team and possible recruits. If someone is doing that continuously they are being a troll or do not understand the reality of what a fan board is.

He is the epitome of a casual observer..he is only on here to mock true fans.

Frankly, Josh Palmer just proved this false. He didn’t have near the personal stats he should have, he had terrible QB play around him, and he had the highest miss rate of any WR in the draft and yet was drafted much higher than he should have on production alone because scouts can read in between the lines. One could argue that Henry T has a higher chance of failure at Bama vs UT because he won’t be the clear #1 but could get lost in the shuffle.
Now this is reality.

Recruiting is starting to pick up, basketball is killing it, and baseball is killing it, but we choose to fight over Toot....smh 🤦🏽
You know, I really didn't care what he did. He was just gone. Going to AL was just so appropriate for how he has been. It is the "fans" going out of their way to defend him that is unbelievable. But give us something good to talk about!

Last edited:
2bac48c1dfaf89027cb6786766453c21.jpg

BETTER:eek:
BEST😎

When we start winning again I can’t wait to beat on all the Lukewarm Vols we’ve seen through this abysmal time.

Amen, brother. They don't get it, it's all they have seen apparently. It's going to take another generation to figure it out after Heup gets this turned around. Some players and fans really don't understand how they are embarrassing themselves and the program nationwide to just fit in with other losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back