Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

f5ef228abbcccdd7874fed6d86c8ab83.jpg

Happy sink-o de Mayo everyone.
The holiday celebrates the defiant act of treason by people, in what became the southwestern part of America, to symbolize their desire for Independence from Mexico. The settlers dumped all the mayonaise shipped from Mexico into the Rio Grande. As they watched the condiment slip below the surface, they spontaneously unified in chorus singing Camptown Ladies. While not a particularly patriotic song, it was the only melody they all knew by heart.

The holiday celebrates the defiant act of treason by people, in what became the southwestern part of America, to symbolize their desire for Independence from Mexico. The settlers dumped all the mayonaise shipped from Mexico into the Rio Grande. As they watched the condiment slip below the surface, they spontaneously unified in chorus singing Camptown Ladies. While not a particularly patriotic song, it was the only melody they all knew by heart.
Legit enough for a hallmark holiday.

No coffee yet?

Reactions: AM64 and Grand Vol

Been hitting the peyote this morning?

lmao.

That is exactly the scene I had in my mind when I wrote that section of my silly story. It's like you are in my head. Like we are made for each other.

Why don't you ditch your partner and mother of your child and fly to TN today so we can start our life together. It's obvious we're destined to be together.

(Sorry, Louder).

lmao.

That is exactly the scene I had in my mind when I wrote that section of my silly story. It's like you are in my head. Like we are made for each other.

Why don't you ditch your partner and mother of your child and fly to TN today so we can start our life together. It's obvious we're destined to be together.

(Sorry, Louder).
@volfanhill

R7fde6091cfad850f29eb36eec8f346eb

VN Store

Back