Auburn defensive lineman Jay Hardy is in the transfer portal

spelled: relieved to rest

spelt: southern variation so we know not to take a nap when someone pronounces it otherwise.

Or 'hulled wheat'.

I don't typically correct people for misspelled words. But when I do, it's because they are correcting someone for misspelled words with a misspelled word.
Stay thirsty!

Last edited:
Reactions: allen phillips
Or 'hulled wheat'.

I don't typically correct people for misspelled words. But when I do, it's because they are corrected someone for misspelled words with a misspelled word.
Stay thirsty!
I as well, rarely correct someone for grammar errors, but when I do its because they tried to point out someone else's error while making one as well.

Maybe he wanted a good position coach.
I’ll have to find the article and post some of his quotes, it was a day or two ago when I read it. Basically the kid says he was pretty much all Vol but his family talked him into Auburn. It just sounded fishy to me and sounded like a dumb 18 year old not knowing he’s dishing out dirt. Trust me, I’ve raised 2 and am working on #3, 4 and 5. Kids say dumb stuff all the time and tell on themselves a lot, even if they don’t mean to.
GBO!!

I’ll have to find the article and post some of his quotes, it was a day or two ago when I read it. Basically the kid says he was pretty much all Vol but his family talked him into Auburn. It just sounded fishy to me and sounded like a dumb 18 year old not knowing he’s dishing out dirt. Trust me, I’ve raised 2 and am working on #3, 4 and 5. Kids say dumb stuff all the time and tell on themselves a lot, even if they don’t mean to.
GBO!!
Thanks for the extra info.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back