Juwan Mitchell Texas LB Transfer COMMITS!

This significantly softens the blow of losing Henry T. Not quite as good but I’ll take it
Why don't you think he's "quite as good"?

Admittedly I just watched highlights and have not seen him play a lot. However he looks quicker to the ball and much better in space. He looks pretty violent at the point of attack too. I thought Henry T looked pretty good as a Fr but Bituli took a lot of pressure off of him. He looked average or worse last year and especially in space against runners or receivers.

Another Juwan!When they try.to run between the tackles,all you will hear is a big THUMP!Welcome JM to The Big Orange Country!

Why don't you think he's "quite as good"?

Admittedly I just watched highlights and have not seen him play a lot. However he looks quicker to the ball and much better in space. He looks pretty violent at the point of attack too. I thought Henry T looked pretty good as a Fr but Bituli took a lot of pressure off of him. He looked average or worse last year and especially in space against runners or receivers.
Generally speaking I think Henry T is better against the run. Hard to say on pass defense as I think most of HT’s struggle there was attributed to JP’s defense. Felt like I was watching a 90s defense try to defend the spread.

I welcome this youngster to The Hill. This is the first Heupel recruit that I thought was a top flight player. Happy he is a Vol.

Generally speaking I think Henry T is better against the run. Hard to say on pass defense as I think most of HT’s struggle there was attributed to JP’s defense. Felt like I was watching a 90s defense try to defend the spread.

Also OC's knew he was one of only a handful of our players on defense that was special and knew the defense well. They went after HT with a vengeance last year and he couldn't make up for the holes left by the other players.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Funny watching the same people who bashed Henry To for leaving because of a lack of loyalty welcome this dude with open arms
Juwan may be a bigger help to Tennessee than Henry T was last season since it sounds like he's a better linebacker

Article about commitment and transfer from time at texas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210503-170857_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210503-170857_Samsung Internet.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_20210503-170849_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210503-170849_Samsung Internet.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 141

VN Store

Back