Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...... Fallon Fox..... people literally cheered on a man beating the h&ll out of a Woman..... crazy times we live In
Went to a BBQ joint for dinner the other day, there was a person there that was that way. He/she was going to the restroom (single restroom) and barged in on a lady using the facility. I was blown away. It is crazy for sure

Anybody live near Smyrna TN? Home Depot. You know who I’m talking about. Man hands in the plumbing department (yes lol).

I had the most uncomfortable conversation with him/her. I came for a 1/4-inch water line fitting for my ice maker. He/she asked if I had the male or female end. I got so flustered I just said... kid you not...

“Well, I thought I came here for the male fitting but now you got me thinking I need the female fitting.”

I’m dead serious 😂😂🤣🤣 it was one of those moments i felt like I just wrote a Dave Chappelle skit off the hip.

Last edited:
Anybody live near Smyrna TN? Home Depot. You know who I’m talking about. Man hands in the plumbing department (yes lol).

I had the most uncomfortable conversation with him/her. I came for a 1/4-inch water line fitting for my ice maker. He/she asked if I had the male or female end. I got so flustered I just said... kid you not... “well I thought I came here for the male fitting but now you got me thinking I need the female fitting.” I’m dead serious 😂😂🤣🤣 it was one of those moments i felt like I just wrote a Dave Chappelle skit off the hip.
So you’re saying that neither one of you knew the difference in male and female parts? Lol

Yep...... Fallon Fox..... people literally cheered on a man beating the h&ll out of a Woman..... crazy times we live In
There were dudes in here defending this lunacy the other day. Put your daughter in the cage with a man dressed up like a woman. Go ahead

Hilarious to see you post this. Giving an opinion now equates to carrying a banner for our rivals. Ok then. Lol.
He pulled data to show how bad we suck and said we should not make fun of our rivals. I am always going to make fun of my rival teams. I am also going to call people out for holding their jocks.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell all the other Georgia fans.

Based on the available talent pool, the quality of HS coaching and the lack of any real instate competition for the best of the best, Georgia DOES underachieve. Name another school in the country that has those advantages. They often miss on some of the best. 3 Ga HS QBs drafted yesterday. None played at UGA. WR from Tifton (Bateman) drafted in 1st Round (I think) was not even offered by GA despite leading the state in receiving yards as a Senior. They are thriving in an SEC East where UT has been struggling and UF hasn't had a decent coach since Meyer. 1980 forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back