Confirmed: Samantha Williams to Tennessee

I understood and definitely smiled But I realize that as an elderly person the social media technology of creative humor is beyond my capability. However, I have benefitted from purchasing some of the hot social media stock.

Reactions: Rickster and Lucy
I understood and definitely smiled But I realize that as an elderly person the social media technology of creative humor is beyond my capability. However, I have benefitted from purchasing some of the hot social media stock.

in today's game it is necessary to have, maintain and closely watch your social medias...the "news" for instance, the Coach Mulkey move to LSU was buzzing on the internet long before it was reported by the news-casting media.

200w.gif
I hope it wasn't meant towards anyone.
It's a real cute picture though

Would you like to be the one that tells me Kellie Harper has garnered an elite top 15 recruit? I am in every game thread win or lose and give both positive and negative comments. Not only women's basketball but even the softball, volleyball, and soccer threads. Not to mention the football, men's basketball, and baseball threads. I watch even the track and swimming and diving when actually on TV. Do I deserve an award, a cookie, or a donut? Nope I choose to do so and will likely always do so as a fan and UT graduate. I have sat in watching UT practices on my own time because I truly love the school. No team will stay elite without elite recruits. Something even Pat Summitt's dad stated once before. Until Kellie lands someone elite she deserves criticism. I do think Justine Pissot is one of those recruits, but she also is still in high school. Kellie presently doesn't or hasn't had one step foot on the Summitt. Could one the 4 freshmen surprise, sure. I hope they do, truly. But of this moment Kellie hasn't yet. I at least understand that one criticism of her. And IMO it's fair to ask that on a message board without an eye roll. You're more than welcome to name an elite top 15 recruit she has gotten to commit to UT. Again that's one criticism of Kellie. Kellie has numerous postives so far and did great this past season I won't deny that fact. Even was surprised how well considering the injuries this past season. Strictly speaking, she hasn't garnered an elite recruit yet. Even on the men's side Barnes got the same heat the first few seasons at UT. He definitely has changed that the past 2 seasons, will Kellie? I hope she does, but on paper she hasn't. Her next class is crucial, and I will jump for joy if she does land some elite recruit or 2. I want nothing more as a fan.
Why is it that some of you expect Kellie to come in after two years and recruit the top 15 players with the likes of Gino and the other top coaches getting the cream. That is unrealistic to me and to all other reasonable fans. Especially with the abyss this program has been in with Holly Warlick. Her results over the last two years have shown an improvement to me. I only hope that all of you who have such great expectations have been as successful in your careers as you expect Kellie to be.

Last edited:
Why is it that some of you expect Hollie to come in after two years and recruit the top 15 players with the likes of Gino and the other top coaches getting the cream. That is unrealistic to me and to all other reasonable fans. Especially with the abyss this program has been in with Holly Warlick. Her results over the last two years have shown an improvement to me. I only hope that all of you who have such great expectations have been as successful in your careers as you expect Hollie to be.

U mean Kellie or Hollie

Why is it that some of you expect Hollie to come in after two years and recruit the top 15 players with the likes of Gino and the other top coaches getting the cream. That is unrealistic to me and to all other reasonable fans. Especially with the abyss this program has been in with Holly Warlick. Her results over the last two years have shown an improvement to me. I only hope that all of you who have such great expectations have been as successful in your careers as you expect Hollie to be.

I agree with you, but her name is Kellie.

Why is it that some of you expect Kellie to come in after two years and recruit the top 15 players with the likes of Gino and the other top coaches getting the cream. That is unrealistic to me and to all other reasonable fans. Especially with the abyss this program has been in with Holly Warlick. Her results over the last two years have shown an improvement to me. I only hope that all of you who have such great expectations have been as successful in your careers as you expect Kellie to be.

First off it's Geno, if you have watched a game on any ESPN stations of any game from 1995 until persent his name has been shown point blank on screen. Secondly, I am a Kellie Harper fan. Somewhat young born in 82 so a huge fan of Kellie "Jolly". I am so proud of Harper hiring 2 new elite coaches, but outside of Pissot she hasn't signed an elite recruit. Maybe Wynn, maybe others as freshmen, but I am tired of being called out as someone who is a NegaVols. In women's basketball a team needs to recruit multiple top 15 recruits to win titles. If Pat Summitt was alive she would also be put down if she didn't sign elite recruits. It's that simple. Basically f uck off

First off it's Geno, if you have watched a game on any ESPN stations of any game from 1995 until persent his name has been shown point blank on screen. Secondly, I am a Kellie Harper fan. Somewhat young born in 82 so a huge fan of Kellie "Jolly". I am so proud of Harper hiring 2 new elite coaches, but outside of Pissot she hasn't signed an elite recruit. Maybe Wynn, maybe others as freshmen, but I am tired of being called out as someone who is a NegaVols. In women's basketball a team needs to recruit multiple top 15 recruits to win titles. If Pat Summitt was alive she would also be put down if she didn't sign elite recruits. It's that simple. Basically f uck off

Didn't need that last sentence in making your point. I'm sure Kellie is not recruiting to anyones time table except hers.

Would you like to be the one that tells me Kellie Harper has garnered an elite top 15 recruit? I am in every game thread win or lose and give both positive and negative comments. Not only women's basketball but even the softball, volleyball, and soccer threads. Not to mention the football, men's basketball, and baseball threads. I watch even the track and swimming and diving when actually on TV. Do I deserve an award, a cookie, or a donut? Nope I choose to do so and will likely always do so as a fan and UT graduate. I have sat in watching UT practices on my own time because I truly love the school. No team will stay elite without elite recruits. Something even Pat Summitt's dad stated once before. Until Kellie lands someone elite she deserves criticism. I do think Justine Pissot is one of those recruits, but she also is still in high school. Kellie presently doesn't or hasn't had one step foot on the Summitt. Could one the 4 freshmen surprise, sure. I hope they do, truly. But of this moment Kellie hasn't yet. I at least understand that one criticism of her. And IMO it's fair to ask that on a message board without an eye roll. You're more than welcome to name an elite top 15 recruit she has gotten to commit to UT. Again that's one criticism of Kellie. Kellie has numerous postives so far and did great this past season I won't deny that fact. Even was surprised how well considering the injuries this past season. Strictly speaking, she hasn't garnered an elite recruit yet. Even on the men's side Barnes got the same heat the first few seasons at UT. He definitely has changed that the past 2 seasons, will Kellie? I hope she does, but on paper she hasn't. Her next class is crucial, and I will jump for joy if she does land some elite recruit or 2. I want nothing more as a fan.

My only issue AND NO THIS IS NOT CALLING you a negavol and there is no need to tell me to F*** off you said Kellie hasn’t gotten an elite recruit to step on UTs campus. Kellie started two years ago... Then covid happen i think recruits (elite ones) would have given TN a sniff and been on campus even if just to visit TN. Nobody will be stepping on anybody’s campus until June 1 i believe. That’s part of it. NO, i’m not saying it is all of it but that is a part of why no elite recruit stepped on campus. Yes, other teams were able to sign recruits i’m not saying they weren’t but one of the top things about TN is actually getting recruits on campus for them to be in the “magic” and making them think maybe i want to be a part of this legacy. Sometimes the zoom calls just do do it justice.

I agree she also needs to land elite talent. You posted this before some of the latest young ladies tweeted out their offers to UT. One of them even had a top 8 TN wasn’t in but now looks like she is rethinking her schools. Lots of top schools were after her but she is only ranked in top 40 i don’t know if that is deemed elite...

As a UT grad i’m sure you’re more then excited to see some new blood on the staff and how they have already gotten to work. I am from VA and while Olivia from Louisa County isn’t at the top (yet) be excited she got an offer because she is elite trust me! I am in VA and i have seen her at 6’3 go to work 👀👀👀

Really?
2021 class is ranked between 9 - 15. Maybe no Candace Parker yet but this incoming class is great.
Try a tad bit of patience and remember some kids look at this site (f bomb)

I'm not here to argue with you, 33; nor do I necessarily disagree. I'm also impressed with your Vol fanage! That's quite a resume. Oh the memories.

But, since no one is yet to point it out, within weeks of Kellie's hiring, #2 Recruit, Angel Reece actually spent a couple days on campus. I don't think it went well, and in fact, I read on this forum that she was essentially distracted by the whole experience. I just think this is worth mentioning.

And, I don't know what happened with Lacey Goldwire; I don't know to what extent her abilities came into play with our just-arrived freshmen. What I do know is that, in the case(s) of at least three of the four - Striplin, Puckett, and Wynn - we won out over the likes of Oregon, North Carolina State, and of course, well, Louisville. So, to me at least, something was a little odd with the recent developments ...unless, Kellie is, on her own, responsible for the - In My Opinion - Successful Recruiting that has taken place to date. But, unless or until proven otherwise, I'm giving a huge portion of the credit to Lacey Goldwire.
**I will gladly step back from such a stance, if someone (ANYONE) here has verifiable proof that Lacey was subpar as a Coach and/or Recruiter. Perhaps she was inept at both; I remain, however, a bit skeptical. And, I wish her well in whatever her future pursuits.

Cheers,
Kim

Again, don't mean to be argumentative with you or anyone else; and I'm very optimistic with the direction of the program. I just fail to see the assumed "problem(s)" with Coach Goldwire.

It must be really important that Geno's name be spelled correctly. I do not believe I called you a negavol. Thirdly, classy last line.

My only issue AND NO THIS IS NOT CALLING you a negavol and there is no need to tell me to F*** off you said Kellie hasn’t gotten an elite recruit to step on UTs campus. Kellie started two years ago... Then covid happen i think recruits (elite ones) would have given TN a sniff and been on campus even if just to visit TN. Nobody will be stepping on anybody’s campus until June 1 i believe. That’s part of it. NO, i’m not saying it is all of it but that is a part of why no elite recruit stepped on campus. Yes, other teams were able to sign recruits i’m not saying they weren’t but one of the top things about TN is actually getting recruits on campus for them to be in the “magic” and making them think maybe i want to be a part of this legacy. Sometimes the zoom calls just do do it justice.

I agree she also needs to land elite talent. You posted this before some of the latest young ladies tweeted out their offers to UT. One of them even had a top 8 TN wasn’t in but now looks like she is rethinking her schools. Lots of top schools were after her but she is only ranked in top 40 i don’t know if that is deemed elite...

As a UT grad i’m sure you’re more then excited to see some new blood on the staff and how they have already gotten to work. I am from VA and while Olivia from Louisa County isn’t at the top (yet) be excited she got an offer because she is elite trust me! I am in VA and i have seen her at 6’3 go to work 👀👀👀
Don't confuse Mr. classy with the facts. I think he is pissed off that Kellie did not beat UConn last year.

VN Store

Back