Lance Leipold Hired At Kansas

I know many may disagree. But teams like Kansas in football is why I wish we had the league relegation like Euro soccer.

He just committed career suicide though
Think this through, he’s 57 making now $4m per year for 4 years ($16m) how many years does he have left in his career? How many years would he need to coach Buffalo? He can’t make the Jayhawks worse so he probably stays as long as he wants. They are happy with 2 stars recruits....

Reactions: VolnJC
Very nice hire by Kansas he'll make Kansas competitive in a few years.

I doubt it. He might keep them from being absolute garbage, and decrease the scoring gaps in the blowouts, but he's not getting the 10 years it would take to turn Kansas into a mildly successful program in today's CFB environment.

Reactions: Border Vol
I doubt it. He might keep them from being absolute garbage, and decrease the scoring gaps in the blowouts, but he's not getting the 10 years it would take to turn Kansas into a mildly successful program in today's CFB environment.
Needs two classes of his guys.

Reactions: Border Vol
Heupel has inherited a tough situation, but Leipold will be starting new in the fall. He didn't even get spring practice with his team. That is rough. The one thing Kansas football has going for them is that they have the most impressive spring game trophy.

122559_h.jpg

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back