DL Issac Washington in transfer portal

Is this a bad omen for Willis, French, Salter and/Beasley?
Hate to say it, but I can see this becoming a double standard type situation.
Those guys with a high amount of potential / talent get the conversation of 'Here are the charges and here is what you need to do to clear those and be a contributing member of this team.'

Those with lesser potential/talent in this situation get the talk of 'We think you need to explore your options and we'll help you do that.'

Those guys with a high amount of potential / talent get the conversation of 'Here are the charges and here is what you need to do to clear those and be a contributing member of this team.'

Those with lesser potential/talent in this situation get the talk of 'We think you need to explore your options and we'll help you do that.'
We also need those three linebackers in the worst way.

Is this a bad omen for Willis, French, Salter and/Beasley?

Perhaps. It might also indicate he's the one leading the others into the situation in the first place. Could just be he saw that his style of play wasn't going to fit into this defense. Remember, conehead was recruiting pluggers in the DL, not attackers.

Or maybe he just wanted to leave..
Or maybe he had a bigger part in the crime than the others.
Or maybe we are just speculating...

VN Store

Back